India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Rithvik's good thinking

pkyk Groupbie
pkyk
pkyk

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
okay...this is kinda important because its regarding the sentiments of all our viewers..i have often been getting messages that "what is wrong with you jeh" " are u doing this to piya and abhay" its really cute that every one is so emotional about the show but guys i jus wanna let you knw its a story nd if a story needs to move ahead someone has to be bad nd someone has to be good so that u guys keep getting entertained thats all i had to say i love you all anyways :)----Rithvik D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

pkyk Groupbie
pkyk
pkyk

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
This is his status on facebook
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
this is his yesterdays status n already posted in IF..n pls post all status on FB updt thread...Smile
Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Def RD is a wonderful human being...He is concerned abt his fans...Bt unfortunately the way his char is moving is nt acceptable 2 the audience...bLAME the cv's ...v wnt becoz ultimately its the actor who bears the brunt of his char...Applies 2 all actors...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index