Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The ASR ka Current Laga Gang -The ASR Adda #9 (Page 94)

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Me! Me ! me! me!









The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ammie-

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 9194

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vampire_girl

i agree! i miss my 7 grade badly!Unhappy now its seems hectic in 10!! busy busy and busy!! so who loves ASR here?LOL

haha..me too in grade 10!! Wink
its very busy and annoyingConfused

who loves ASR?? is that a question lolLOL
not only love i'm obsessed, crazy, latoo over ASR..!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
@tasfia...I wish I could go back to class one...that's so easy!Embarrassed

@Ammie






The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ammie-

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35643

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-

Originally posted by vampire_girl

@ammie! yup i am 16LOL
ah no i am not proudROFL its just 1 year doesnt make any difference you knowROFL 13 14 15 16 all are sameROFLLOL


ha..m getting good with guessing yaar...LOL
and yes...at the end of the day 13, 14, 15, 16 are all the same...they are all crazy in a good kinda wayROFL

we rockWink
ha ha i can see thatWink
actually right! at the end of the day all are crazyROFL and moreover i love to be younger!LOL yup we rock! rock on hai ye waqt ka ishara//rock on zindagi na miegi dubaraDancingParty
i think i have gone totally crazyROFL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ammie-.hea.

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 9194

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

Originally posted by -Ammie-

Originally posted by vampire_girl

@ammie! yup i am 16LOL
ah no i am not proudROFL its just 1 year doesnt make any difference you knowROFL 13 14 15 16 all are sameROFLLOL


ha..m getting good with guessing yaar...LOL
and yes...at the end of the day 13, 14, 15, 16 are all the same...they are all crazy in a good kinda wayROFL

we rockWink
ha ha i can see thatWink
actually right! at the end of the day all are crazyROFL and moreover i love to be younger!LOL yup we rock! rock on hai ye waqt ka ishara//rock on zindagi na miegi dubaraDancingParty
i think i have gone totally crazyROFL



hahaha true..Rock on

and no i find u very normal...being crazy is important if u want to live a happy life..being crazy is fashionable babeLOL
..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35643

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-


Originally posted by vampire_girl

i agree! i miss my 7 grade badly!Unhappy now its seems hectic in 10!! busy busy and busy!! so who loves ASR here?LOL

haha..me too in grade 10!! Wink
its very busy and annoyingConfused

who loves ASR?? is that a question lolLOL
not only love i'm obsessed, crazy, latoo over ASR..!! 
aww thats goodEmbarrassed you know i have my 10th boards in 3 months and see what i am doing!!TongueROFL..annoying? its ghatiya!!ROFL

i know me too!! uthte jagte baithte sote all i acn see is Arna v and arnavBlushing
-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 9194

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by murphy369

@tasfia...I wish I could go back to class one...that's so easy!Embarrassed

@Ammie







u also day dream about him 24/7??LOL
.infinite. IF-Rockerz
.infinite.
.infinite.

Joined: 25 April 2011
Posts: 8516

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

@sancho!! aww you are 13Embarrassed i think as of now i am the oldie right~LOL

@fatz i am from bangaldesh dear! you are 14?Embarrassed

@ammie thanks dear!Embarrassed i am fine too!
how old ae youEmbarrassed

yes i'm 14...wat about u??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index