India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Change of colour!!!!

abhilan97 Senior Member
abhilan97
abhilan97

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
WinkHey guyzzz...don't you think Ekta likes to change the colour of the characters of her serials...I think Ekta is very fond of chameleons LOL...thats why she wants the characters of PR to resemble chameleonsTongue... I don't understand what the CVs are upto...they keep on changing the behaviour of the characters...Lets see some examples:

First Ajit was so evil and he was a menace in Archana and Manav's life...then he completely changed colour and became so good and became one of Manav's best friends and also loved Vandita...and now again he is the same old horrible Ajit who hates his wife...hates Archana and  Manav.LOL

Secondly our Savita Tai...she has changed her colour more than four timesShocked...first she was good...then she was bad...then her character again became positive...than again negative...again positive and now at present again negativeShocked...I think she has a periodic time table of change of character. So she will like Archana for some years... and then she will hate her for some years and so onLOL. Savita ek maa ke naam par kala dhabba hain!!!Tongue

Another example is Vinod...first he was Kalyug ka Suputra Ram and now he is Kuputra ParashuramLOL...wah wah...manna parega Ekta...manna parega...tumhari mahima apaar!!!!!!!!!LOL

Edited by abhilan97 - 16 September 2011 at 6:52am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gold1978stardhan0022devashree_hGarkhelsunshootingstar27bonnefille--Hope--omshreejaanunycsweetieSunoNa...Dabulls23Tanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Ur rightBig smile good postLOL

Now even vandita is changing coloursLOL Shravani is good as of now, very soon we might see a colour change their as wellLOL
Garkhelsun IF-Dazzler
Garkhelsun
Garkhelsun

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I couldn't have said it better myself .. I used to love this show .. now I am just fed up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top