Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WOW MAHESH PANDEY WRITER OF GHSP

mounicakatneni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
MAHESH PANDEY MAY BE HE IS GOOD BUT FROM THE TIME HIS WRITTEN AMRISTSAR TRACK  CAME IT MADE GHSP FALL FROM TPRS THE TIME HE STEEPED INTO GHSP ALL THE POPULARITY WENT DOWN

AFTER BARRY CAME BACK WITH HIS IDEAS HE DID SOME  CHANGES AND MADE IT BETTER BUT I CAN TELL ONE THING JUST THINK ABOUT THE WRITTERS IN MAANEET OFFICE SCENCES HOW BEAUITFULLY THEY NARRETD gc was ill for 10days during engagement but still old cvs managed the entire script with out ruing any character .they did a marvellous job👏 by using all characters nian,dev,meera,even they used pinkys father they r real creatives.no one complained for maaneet at that time.we will def appreciate the show with less maaneet if they fill the gap with sensibility.  nandinis marriage to compensate gc ,dd s illness is ridiculous😡. 

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE  AMRITSAR  TRACK MAY AMRITSAR TRACK WENT OKAY BECAUSE ONLY  OF RAHUL AND THE ROAMNCE HE KEPT BETWEEN MAANEET. ACCORDING TO ME MAHESH PANDEY SPOILED TH WHOLE GHSP JUST THINK ABOUT GHSP THE TIME HE ENTERD GHSP AND BEFORE HE ENTERD HE MAY BE GOOD BUT NOT FOR GHSP TYPE OF A POPULAR AND EXCELLENT SERIAL 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Let's stop bashing people . Think positive. We don't half of the circumstances. Please let each individual do their job. In end they have life to live and can handle only so much.

Try to see positive in things. Please for humanity
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

We can only hope all the mistakes are forgotten

Hope everything gets sorted
sskf thumbnail
He does need to go doesn't he. Look at the mess now. It's almost unbearable. I watch the old episodes from time to time so the big difference between the old and new episodes is frighting. Makes me wonder if the PH cares about this serial anymore.