India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 90)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
See this is the one I was talking about that he was crying...she how much he is crying in that moment? OMG! And Mer just said that if we want to be together w/ or w/o Zola than we should stop working together...and Derek doesn't even know what to say and he is crying. I don't know what that means but I just feel like going and hugging him hardHugHugHug

You know I think Derek doesn't want that which is why he is crying but he is not going to work with her so that Mer gets a punishment and she realizes her mistake and what she has done was not wrong but it wasn't right either.

--Edited--

@ your siggie dabba: NEVER! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Evil Smile

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 30 September 2011 at 11:05am

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
still cant see his tears but cant feel it...and i know right? its like he doesnt even know what to say he doesnt wants her to not work with hima t same time he is silently agreeing coz for now its best thing to do...dnt know if he is doing to punish or no coz i dnt think punishment or blah wld make her realize she has to get it on her own and he knows that but i guess he too feels its best for now if they dnt work less pressure less stress less reminder of trial being screwed up

...EDIT..

OH U R SUCH A B55555555CHAngryAngryAngry

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 30 September 2011 at 11:05am
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I guess. I can't wait for next week already but I need MD and it is all boy's episode. Will we get MD? I hope we do...C'mon stacy...make us proud please!
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i THINK THERE MAY BE ONE TEASER SCENE AT LEAST PROMOSHOWED mER IN THEIR ROOM SO MAYBE BUT I DNT CARE M EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK IT LOOKS HILARRIOUS sTACY WROTEIT AND M ALL FOR MORE AND MUCH FREKAING MORE DEREKBlushing
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
sigh, I believe he still wants to work with Mer, cuz they used to be in complete sync, but at the moment he just can't, he can't. And the surgery they did in this epi showed it. think both were right, I don't think Der wld have messed it up when he wld have been the one doing the surgery. But both working together now is impossible. He can't trust her, so every surgery they will do together wld be such a high risk for the patient. And both know they can't take the risk. And as long as Mer didn't prove to Der that her can trust her again, they can't work together.

BTW did you notice that Mer said: so you don't trust me at work
 That means they both agreed that he trusts her at home.BlushingBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

i THINK THERE MAY BE ONE TEASER SCENE AT LEAST PROMOSHOWED mER IN THEIR ROOM SO MAYBE BUT I DNT CARE M EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK IT LOOKS HILARRIOUS sTACY WROTEIT AND M ALL FOR MORE AND MUCH FREKAING MORE DEREKBlushing

What promo, what teaser scene??????????? LINK?!
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandni2111

Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

What promo, what teaser scene??????????? LINK?!

duh ABC promo i think i saw Mer in their bed so m assuming its a MD teaser scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
let me check it

Go to top