Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

OMG! You know what I love? How Mer completed Derek's sentence when he said "I promised I would love you..." and Mer completed him saying "...even when you hate me!" Angry And she said it with so much of anger towards him (as if she has right to be mad at him too) like she did in candle house scene in the beginning...screaming at him because she realized how much they love each other and how much right they have on each otherBlushing It felt like she got her whole world back in that 1 second...something that she was scared of whole time that she might lose it all...even Derek. And she was also screaming at herself while saying that that how can she even think they would be broken? (Edited: There was a sense of happiness when she completed him hereBlushing Happiness hidden in her anger...sighBlushing)

Until Der said she is making it too hard...and she was like I understand and I don't want u to keep the promise if u don't want to...as if nothing matters now, this love is always going to be there...them or not. So beautifulHeart

I love themHeart

OMGGG

WHAT DO I SAY TO THIS? LIKE FREAKING WHAT?

SINCE WHEN DID U BECOME SUCH A GOOD EXPRESSER NAPS?...OMG AND U SAID U LOST UR TOUCH SERIOUSLY?

OMG OMG OMG no words just no words...but i know right?...i too felt how she screamed at him with so much anger and accusation and it totally was as if she had the damned right to be mad at him hell mad...and EXACTLY all this talk abt them not being together its Mer's fear she wont admit it to herself...so she is throwing the ball at Der it was like she NEEDED to hear him say it again needed to feel it again...and I was thinking how cna Mer be so OK with it all how is she roaming around so brave so non chalant...point is its not OK...she jsut doesnt lets it show not even to Cristina..shit she has just been tlaking CO with Cris and not talking Derek with her at all...and she is jsut so care free in front of residents but in that scene with Richard omg u cld so see how sad broken lonel she felt...and obviously in every moment with Der...and sh was not being brave or care free no she was just preparing herself...she was preparing hersel that if he really doesn't wants this she wld let him go for his freaking sake...OMG...not coz she doesnt wants this or doesnt cars where it goes or if or not he is there in her life...NO...just coz she doesnt wants him to be bound by her coz their lvoe is about freedom not being caged imprisoned...and u said it u said that so beautifully she was just telling herself even if it didnt last this love wont go anywhere they might not be together but no one can snatch this love...it wld go on for ever...for freaking ever...and it wld keep her going too...OMG...I LOVE THEM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni2111hey.bhaggu

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Edited by chandni2111 - 30 September 2011 at 10:49am

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandni2111

When Mer sat down on the bed, I had for the first time the feeling she wld finally start to understand Der's point of view. So far she always rolled her eyes, when someone started to talk about the trial. 
God I wanna see the whole story of how they will handle this situation. I wanna see everything, every single step!

Oh god same Sandra, same. The thing is Mer knows why Derek is mad but she does not understand why he is mad. Mer wants everything to be the way they were but she doesn't realize that they will not be until she realize how this one thing has changed so many things (for better or for worse)
I seriously want this to be solved piece by piece...I do not want them to hurry at all. Take the enter half of this season, I would be happy...but just don't rush. SighEmbarrassed Because I am loving this so much...OMG! Heart

FollowYourHeart

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
oh shit such epic siggys and avis oh shit oh my god oh gosh oh my god oh gosh

love love this one so much so much irony so much so freaking much of love...OMG

nappy when wld u bother to change my sig box???

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
DEAD JUST DOWN RIGHT DEAD

ANYONE WHO CAN CLAL THIS SEXY NEEDS A MENTAL CHECK UP A PSYCH CONSULT

Go to top