India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 86)

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hmm, just found the CTV promo, I can't understand what Owen is saying to Der. 
it's something about the hospital, it might be related to his now post as Chief. The spoilers said, Owen wld seek help for that with Der, cuz he was Chief before.

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
oh u dnt have to worry abt htis season last season u didnt have me now u have me and naps too no chance in hell u wnt like oops sorry LOVE this seasonWink

and i wnt even try to be sneka free coz i knw myself i so cant restrain resist the temptation but i have been sides free this season in fact not just sides twitter and all GA boards free i jsut dnt care what these douche baggies speculate i get a spoiler and i come here to talk it out with u guys here...thats all i need...i think reason why m sides free boards free this seaosn is coz of u guys and this place...sigh...LOVE YOU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni2111

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Big smile 
this week I cld resist the sneaks, they came out very late anyway, so no need to watch them. Don't know what will happen when the sneaks come out earlier. 
And being on twitter means you won't be spoiler free. LOL
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
nappy for u the song that came on that scene

sigh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni2111

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i dnt mind being spoiled as long as i m not influenced by those people's thought and hatred...i love discussing spoilers here with u guys coz we always r able to see light in the darkHugHug

see this is the reason why all these people's happiness fele fake coz to really enjoy the light u have to cherish the dark too...which none of them did
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I so feel like watching give Peace A Chance sicne the time I saw that tumor drawing on the wall...omg love love LOVE that epi so freaking much I LOVE MERDER SATANBlushing

who can be pathetic enough to say shit like oh so Der is staying with her coz of Post It as if it is punishment for him...hello did u see his freaking eyes when he pointed at the Post It...its like how u said Satan...he is pointing at post it but thats just a freaking piece of paper it hasnt arrived today or on the dya it was written he has been meaning that post it living it ever since first moment he realized and said it out loud that he loves her that he has been in love with her for ever...omg...Blushing
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
oh such a beautiful song Blushing
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
ntw peeps i havent sene one tumblr stuff so POST IT...omg m calling POST IT

Go to top