India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 84)

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
you say it. Everytime I see him lying there i wanna cry with him.
And yes, someone seriously thought that scene wld be sexy. 

the whole freaking scene Patrick was like an god among all the actors, from the very beginning you so cld feel all what he felt. Blushing
That's why I posted all the pics above, they say so much. And I sldn't wonder why hardly someone is talking about the "So do I" Ders look after he yelled. OMG

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
what do u think abt future epis Satan m scared i just hope this was NOT the end of this SL...i want more of this epicness...m sure somewhere even the writers KNOW its all abt MD and the originals they wld continue this right?..There wld be more of MD stuff right...unlike CA...shit i honestly fele bad for CA shippers...they had a pathetic SL last yr agreed had screen time but that too wasnt CA..most of the screen time was abt Callie...and now this...not that I mind coz the lesser of Callie the better for me...but still...i jsut want the MD story to go on and on...frankly next week looks damn promising to me...the prospect for more Der itself is...yummm
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
said the so did i bit for u on twitterWink

is it weired that am unable to digest this hypocrisy of people till yesterday he was Mc this that and ppl were like Mer divorce him blah blah and look at those same douches today what hypocrites and they behave like they never doubted or hated him like they were on his side since day one douches such freaking double faced idiots
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
did u see the CTV promo? what is Owen saying to Der?

another creepy thing I actually LIKED the last CO scene maybe I was so freaking over whelmed after the MD scene that i wld have liked loved anything everything but i really did...its kind of creepy CO nor Owen is making me cringe this season...but April did today I really fele she isnt a good enough char to spend this much time on...yawn
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
hello hello knock knock knock
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
hmm, I hope the storyline will go on. the spoilers said, Der and Owen will build the house toget, so they definitley not over and even withouth that spoiler, there are still far away from being back to good. They are closer now but still not there. So if they now cut this SL I will bite someones head off.
I hope we'll get lots of MD in the first half of this season, second half we just have to wait for.
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I saw the CTV promo, but I can't remember anything, do you have a link

lol I didn't even notice the Crowen scene in between the MD scene when I watched live. I was so out of my mind LOL 
it is a kinda funny scene, but I still don't like Crowen. They made up over bad food, what a lame thing. 
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
hahahahahah knock knock Tongue
give me some time to answer and I'm tweeting with Emily at the moment, too LOL

BTW what did you say to the hypocrites on twitter?

Go to top