India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 69)

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
oh the scene with Der and Owen talking about.
That is the point Der means, he can't trust her. He knows her, he knows what kinda crazy, in his eyes, ideas she can come up with. But so far he trusted her she wld always realize what is the right thing to do. That she wld at least decide not to do the really crazy things, cuz she wld think about the consequences. Now he lost this particular trust in her, to realize when it's the right time to stop doing crazy things. And of course, he now is expecting the worst. And every time she really is doing the worst in his eyes, he can say: See? I knew you wld do something stupid like this. 
Getting rid of such a feeling, getting rid of only jumping at the points when Mer does something wrong, in his eyes, is not very easy. My friends have the same problem over and over again. When you already expect the other one to do something you don't like you start to interpret in everything the other person does, the bad you expected. If that what the other person did was really that bad, doesn't matter in that situation. 

But I SOOO love how he calls her his wife, when he talks about her "insanity". Blushing

Edited by chandni2111 - 28 September 2011 at 8:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Oh my poor cat. THe Sound had another malfunction. That is already way too loud for my ears but for the cats it must be torture. Now she is sneaking through the house like someone wld try to kill her.

Oh poor cat, she jumps at every single sound now. But my ears are still ringing too. Next big thing I will buy is a better laptop, this sound malfunctions suck.

Edited by chandni2111 - 28 September 2011 at 8:53am
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Wow nicely put Satan...and I agree Mer is gray he gets that but neevr before she did something which blew out this ways and their circumstances have frekaing changed they have a baby in the picture now they aught to be more MUCH MORE responsible they cant jsut act on impulse its not jsut their lvies now its ALL abt the baby now and thats the reason why Derek is all the more scared his main point in SF too was abt them now abt to raise a child together they CANNOT afford such goof ups they cannot afford to go behind each others damned back and Mer did it again this time not only endangering herself but even Zola but inspite of that Der understood why she did this he felt that she really needed it he felt her lvoe for Zola for him...thats the special thing...and he stood by her and NO not for Zola's case...look if this really was all abt Zola Der cld have had her custody alone like Mer said...and Janet didn't even had a problem with Der...Der totally ws on clear...but Der here is fighting for Mer AND Zola...not just zola...but as always ppl wnt care to see that

chandni2111

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
what exactly did happen to Alex? If I understand it right, Callie said, and epi (don't know how it is spelled) wldn't stop the heart. 

But wasn't it cool how Alex woke up yelling at Cris for almost killing him and she just sighs in relief LOL like, Thank god he is back
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
oh right, not one single word about Der not even trying to convince Janet to get single custody for Zola. They all just were like: oh he is able to say something nice about Mer too, wow. But what it also meant, no one sees that. 

Just saw the seen when Der talks to Az about Mer missing, before they go to the dad of the sinkhole boy. And just a few mins before Der feared Mer cld have done the worst when it comes to the adoption process, but now he fears they cld have been hit by a bus. he doesn't say, what if something happened to Zola. He is worried for both of them. And he didn't even believe for one second something cld be wrong just with Zola. It's always about the both of them.

Arg, do you realize that everyone is crying for Mer not getting comforted by Der, when She looses the baby. Hello? He loses her too. Didn't they see how effected he was by this too. And who was goint to comfort him? Mer cld go home and cry her eyes out. But Der had to stay in the hospital and do surgeries. Owen cldn't be there for him, he wldn't understand him. And Mark wldn't be a help in this situation either.

FollowYourHeart

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Oh god, did you see, how Ders chin was quivering when that sinkhole dad said about his boy: he just slipped away Broken Heart
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
how did Mer know that Cris almost killed Alex????

I love how Cris does everything to cover for Mer

Edited by chandni2111 - 28 September 2011 at 9:16am
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
hahahahahaha Bailey in the surgery: Is there anything you wanna tell me? Chief: Don't screw it up ROFL

They don't need April for fun, they have the Chief and Bailey.

Go to top