26javey
26javey

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
thanks will watch it now 

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
YAY, tomorrow I'll definitely will get my new phone, I might be even able to get some money from my dad for the old one. Wld be some amazing deal Big smile

Hmm, I'll try Castle for you, don't know when it's on TV. So far it didn't look that interesting for me, but I'll give it a try.

About The Good Wife, sigh. sex sex and sex, that's what is all about. My, the same was going on, when Ezria from pretty little liars was kissing. Bla.
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
oh man the way these ppl were talking abt PLL i went and saw its pilot and rolled my eyes its a horrible show HORRIBLE seriously seeing all thats there on TV I feel Grey' even with all of its kjfkjjfjfmhf problems it is still pretty damn good and Castle well its ok nothing extra ordinary so dnt try if u dnt want to
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Omg I think my new phone is working on this site :D it's still very confusing cuz it's completely different to my old phone. But so far I love.
Oh god a complete idiot is sitting in this train. Ipod where are you?????
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Yay it worked we don't have to talk over Twitter anymore :D
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
congo on ur new phone SatanHugHug

and thank god we dnt have to talk on twitter anymore that place seriously sucks

but looks like loads happened yesterday there is a new promo then a new Paddy interview where he said he is happy with the show this yearBlushing and by now they r shooting epi seven so I guess at least first half of the seasons would be promising well I HOPEDay Dreaming...also don't think they get Zola back by epi seven at least coz both Paddy and Ellen recently said they dnt knw if they cld get her back or no but inspite of this Paddy added everything is abt the baby for MerDer now awwwBlushing See? being parents changes u COMPLETELY Blushing also he said doesnt knw abt future seasons and that everyone is waiting to see how new shows of aBC perform I guess if any show kicks off as a hit ABC may cut GA or PP off specially if Scandal is a hit but I doubt GA days r done ABC is letting go of one big show ie DH it wnt let go of GA this easily

and then there is the fact that Paddy send flowers for no rhyme and reason to Shonda...awwwBlushing...why so adorable Paddy?Blushing...last season ppl made such hue and cry abt Paddy being TRKed I didn't feel that AT ALL coz he was damn heavy in first half of season and in second half barring two three MAXIMUM four epis he was there

also I hear there was a new Loreal vid of Paddy

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 27 September 2011 at 6:08am
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Okay short version of what i already wrote. And dammit my battery is very low.
Do you mean the promo that is mixed with private practice?
I'm happy win the interview too. Happy Patrick.only can mean the storyline will be good. At least the first half of the season. And for the second half we just have to wait even shonda said she doesn't know what will happen in January.
About Zola. I still believe they will get her back . I don't care when it will be as long as the story is written in a good way
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
yeah that promo it seems like CO r already happy m glad that wld mean not much of their drama wohooo

Go to top