AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG after Der yelled at Mer "so do i" he looked like he wld regret it OMG
OMG "I know why you do all of this" OMG let me die "its the reason why I love it and why I hate you"
omg did he jsut bring the drowning up tooo??? that whole water thing omggg
do you think Der (almost) cried when he lay on that bed next to Mer, he didn't even glimpse at her, when she said she wld step back from neuro

and Mer looking at the crib, sigh, and Der saying he trusts her with Zola, dead
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
Mer called Zola their daughter, OMG 
omg even the end CO scene ws ACTUALLY good whats happening to me

and the end MD scene omggg he sleeping she looking at him trying to reach out for him omggg
I dnt knw it wld take me hundred watches to get this scene coz everytime mw atching it m just left dumb struck Cant blv how he let it all out nwo and the way he just slumped in the bed as if he is just tiered TIERED and he just wants a lil bit of peace of hope of faith omg Paddyd eserves everything for thiss cene EVERYTHING
ahh, I have the feeling my laptop is overheating again, it already is damn hot

omg watched it third time around still no words no freaking words

Derekkk u stole my heart again today

naps make lots of Der centric avis coz i knw those douches wld make all Mer pov ones
Hey nitz, were you able to download the last epi yet? If not, you really sld at least try it with the realplayer. It seems to work even with the epi from today.

BTW here is the link, it didn't work well on firefox, but it works on chrome, Realplayer only works on Internet explorer for me, don't know why.