India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 60)

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
OMG OMG when Der tells Mark that Mer got fired and Mark asks him if she is alright. Again Der can't look at Mark. Cuz he DOES care, he does care and he can't look in Marks eyes cuz he feels embarrassed/guilty for not asking her, for just walking away. 
But what cld he have done in the moment Mer told him. He already saw this coming and he doesn't see a way out of this. No one will Mer give a good reputations, like Bailey proved. All the other hospitals already hurt about this, they all know what happend with the trial and that she was the one tampering with it. He just don't know how to help her and he isn't in the mood to find a solution for that. Oh our poor Der.

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
wow u seirous Alex found out abt the kid just by those colorful strings? thats so frekaing cute Alex is so Like Mer's male version non caring indiff frm the outside frm the inside just so full of love
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Oh my, that Mer Cris scene was amazing. That was the moment which made Mer talk to Owen about Cris. Nothing else. 
And Cris is so right. The Mer in that scene so isn't our Mer. She tries to convince herself that she can be just a mom and nothing else. 
But Cris knows Mer, Mer might be not that radical as Cris, but her life too is the hospital. Mer wld never be happy with just being a mom. Having Zola makes her happy, yes, but it's not enough. 
What Cris is saying about wanting her husband to get her is just beautiful.
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
hmm, now I saw that scene with Mer and Janet at the daycare and I don't really get why Janet suddenly was convinced something was wrong. Mer actually handled that situation good. I mean, just a minute before she told Janet that she wld be in between surgeries. The writers didn't solve this very good.
26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
lalalaaa hi everyone
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandni2111

hmm, now I saw that scene with Mer and Janet at the daycare and I don't really get why Janet suddenly was convinced something was wrong. Mer actually handled that situation good. I mean, just a minute before she told Janet that she wld be in between surgeries. The writers didn't solve this very good.

the only thing that cld have given away Mer ws when the dya care lady asked abt Der taking Z home today Mer sort of got perky then and u cld she she ws scared a lil, hesitant and then that long look on day care lady upon hearing what Mer said day care lady's look clearly said what Mer ws saying ws not true

but ya i agree it ws all contivedly set up the only contrived thing
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
hey javsssHugHug its ur budday tom right?? yay cant wait to celebrateHugHug

and now the quesiton of the day did u frekaing see the premiere???
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
OMG, don't know if this was intended. But the sinkhole couple, the guy was about to cut her leg off, but he cldn't. I believe he wld swear to god, that he wld do everything for his wife. But this he cldn't, he knew his wife wld die but he cldn't. With some things we just need help. Some things we can't do alone, no matter how hard we wanna do them, how much we know it needs to be done.

Go to top