Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
OMG droools

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I want the hair tooo but OMG he and hats r just like they say i wld totally ship Patrick and hats Ok i dnt like him that much with sun glasses u know coz i cant see his beautiful beautiful eyes but with this hat he is TOTALLY killing me

and that twin of Paddy's is always always ALWAYS clinging to him it is sho freaking cuuute Seriously all this man should EVER do is hold babies it wld b enough to KILL JUST KILL omg i lvoe him and did u see Talula damn i ws ogling at her hair such luscious thick hair What cna u expect Paddy's kids aftter all having McPerfect hair is their freaking legacy
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
that twin is killing me too :D
I used to have hair just like Talula, same color and all, but now it's a lot thinner and darker
but aren't they a cute family Blushing
and Talula holding the hand of one of her brothers Big smile
do you have a link for all the pics? I only have the ones I found on tumblr

and they sld find a way how Der can operate with a child in his arms LOL
what does a woman's heart need more when she can look at Patrick with a child Blushing

Edited by chandni2111 - 26 September 2011 at 6:17am

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Satan u keep saying how I played a role in ur life I am telling u Satan u played a huge huge role too I was very negatively effected by twitter VERY negatively affected by all the hate around and YES when naps saw GA I did get over all the blahness but seriously it was in trying to make you see my vision of MD when iI fell in lvoe with them again and its truly now NOW that twitter and all the hate doesn't effect me its freaking non existent for me...and i just feel so happy that at least i could make ONE person see and love MD for what they really r not coz they r hot or oh they have such a chemistry bla bla but for the purity beauty of their love...and I feel together we try to bring positivity...and I didnt have to do anything Satan I just gave the first push rest of the journey it was u who did that u did all the work it was like u already had this vision this point of view u just needed someone to give u the first push...and m jsut glad blessed I was that person and its an enormous feeling coz I have seen u change Satan and u have just gotten better and better and better and stronger...i m not saying life won't have its rough patches but right now in the place u are i feel u r no longer afraid of the bad stuff coz u have that inner faith u wld fight...thats all we need...thats ALL WE FREAKING NEED...and u got that on ur own Satan yes I was there to see u get it but all the work that was u...coz u believed in it coz u wanted to change wanted to flush out hatred and opened ur arms for love thats why u could do it...its all u Satan love u and proud of u

and yes proud of this place...i have been lucky to have found these people they don't judge they don't question they don't renunciate reject they just LOVE and letu be who u are

chandni2111

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
yes, in the end, you have to fight on your own, so did I. But never underestimate the power of knowing there is someone behind you, holding your back, believing in you, and showing you the light again. 

Big smile I'm just so happy, sooo sooo happy, cuz I finally realize myself again, my life finally moves on. It's such an amazing feeling. Hug
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I knooow Tallula holding herlil brother's hand ws shoo cute too Tallula looks gorgeousBlushing I dnt hate Jill man but hey u knw what I wake up to go to he time line of this girl DemPeoMD she was talking to someone else abt a Patrick Ellen kisisng pic in some unknown location and that pic was viewed by abt three hundred ppl but PR responded damn quickly and did his everything to remove that pic from the net when pappz asked PR or Paddy abt it he ws like its fake ppl post fake pics of celebrities all the time and everything ws all hushed up and it happened in March this yr March do u rememebr any of it I dnt and I ws on twitter by March whole of March we just ranted abt the craptical Didnt hear any of this there ws no talk what so ever...dnt know what to make of it...frankly to be honest if DemPeo really r real i wld jump with joy dnt knw if it makes me a bad person or no but I just feel they  meant to beish and its not that i havent loved couples before but this is the FIRST time i cant stop myself from shipping not jsut chars but even actors...and I fele they are real the only thing stopping them is their families...but u cant deny the connection...maybe its platonic but whatever it is its magical...and i hope it stays forever...
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I esp love these two pics Blushing
Patrick Dempsey - World Premiere Of "IRIS - A Journey Into The World Of Cinema By Cirque du Soleil" At The Kodak Theatre - Red Carpet
Patrick Dempsey - World Premiere Of "IRIS - A Journey Into The World Of Cinema By Cirque du Soleil" At The Kodak Theatre - Red Carpet

Go to top