nighty night my sunshine Hug
and think we are still not done with discussing the SP Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I love Grey's sooo much at the moment, I can't even put it in words. At the moment I'm just so damn happy, life sld be always like this Big smileHugDancing
hope I can hold on to this happiness when october starts, sigh

I looove youuu HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart my life changed sooo much over the last half a year HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart so many ppl took part in this, Smriti you took a BIG part in it HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug Just wanna say THANK YOUUU, can never say this too much THANK YOUuu Big smileHugHugHugHugHugHug
And nitzie THANK YOUUU for inviting me here, where I can be free, where I can say what I think without having to fear the others will run me over. HugHugHugHugHugHug

And thanks to all the other ppl here on you were so nice to me HugBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Mer: I just needed some time, to think about how everything got so screwed up.

FollowYourHeart

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
you sld take Zola, to make sure they won't take her away, and if that means you have custody of her and I don't, well then, that's what WE need to do

FollowYourHeart

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
this was the best shot I cld get of this scene, it's so hard to get a sharp pic, but do you see the light in Ders eyes??? this is the moment when Der says that Mer is the best mom a child cld get, dies

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
oh satan missing u so much the Paddy pics we got today r to DIE FOR get ur butt here in soon like real soon so we can die and swoon and drool and just DIE AND GO TO FREAKING HEAVENDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
just wanted to tell someone called Harshu that i saw Castle's first episode and intriguing is the word I have for itWink Guess m gng to watch it but only as a show i dont want to discover life's secrets via it if u know what I mean I mean I don't want to be attached as I am to Remix and Grey'sWink

Naps Satan watch Castle if I liked it am sure u guys wld too Yay lets say hurraaay we found a new show for entertainment Damn there is serious dearth of good shows specially if u r looking at Indian TV so jsut happy that found a good show to continue with...but for this one m seirously gng ahead with it as only a show...u know what I mean?...i just want to watch thats it and I guess thats what I am feleing right now as a show for entertainment sake its damn good even exciting but like nothing OMG or invisibly magical...u know?...but m definitely intrigued  to see more

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 26 September 2011 at 1:55am
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Castle's second episode is called Nanny "McDead" hahahahahaha looks like Castle's writers  were once upon a time GA and the whole Mcing thing fans hahahahahahaa

Go to top