India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 46)

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
OMG OMG just saw the sneak, OMG next week seems to get as great as this one. 
Der cldn't even look at Mer when she asked him. He is sooo hurt, still so hurt, he cldn't even look her in the eyes. 
OMG do you think if he looked her in the eyes, he wld have said no, just out of the situation, cuz he still mad cuz of the trial, still is mad cuz of they loosing Zola. 
OMG love it, next week will be intense

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

WOW I GOT RID OF TRACE AND AMANDA OMGGG SO f**kING AWESOMEEE MY TL WLD B SO MUCH LESS HATEFUL NOW YEAAAH

hahaha, did you really unfollow? LOL

just read a few parts of your convo with Am. man, what was said between the lines, that was just wow. it's good that you finally got rid of her.

Edited by chandni2111 - 23 September 2011 at 11:13am
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
she did i unfollowed Trace sigh feel good

and nopes Der wldnt have said NO he isnt even thinking that he got scared by that question and he cant look at mer coz he lvoes her deep down even trusts her but its like sometimes u dnt wana let go and just wan be mad? at leats i do that sometimes even after I know my faults and i get the other person's pov i totally get it but just for the heck of it i continue being mad...its same...plu this isnt just anger...its hurt sadness...missing zolaness...too many things piled up...it wld take time and m glad for it so freaking glad

btw if u have a good quality download link for the epis post them here for naps so she cna make us sigs DROOOL

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 23 September 2011 at 11:13am
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
OMG, you just made me think that Der might have yelled at her, if he had looked up, like: of course I wanna be with you till the end of my life, but the moment I'm just so mad, I can't even think straight. lol don't know if Der wld ever do something like that, but he is that kind of man, that just acts first and thinks later. LOL

have to watch the sneak again, it was so good, like Jel just pointed out, and I saw that too, to be exactly, I saw it in all of Ders doing, how he moved and how he reacted to Mer. He so damn wants to talk to her, he so damn wants this to be over, he wants to comfort her. But then there is still this madness, still the pain.
As I said ppl don't see the small things. When Mer told Der she got fired, his whole body screamed how sorry he was for her. But he knew this wld happen, he instantly knew all the consequenzes of what Mer did. While she didn't even think about for one second, after weeks she still told him she wld always do it again. She didn't see the long time consequenzes. That why he is still mad, and after Zola got taken away he has even more reason to be still mad at her. Cuz she again prooved to him, that she doesn't think about the consequenzes, when it's the right time to think about them. Her intentions are good, Der knows that, but good intentions aren't enough when the consequenzes are even worse.
Der wld never blame Mer for trying to help a friend, never.

And add to all of this that he doesn't really have a friend he can talk to.
Mark is happy daddy now and Owen, might be married to the other twisted sister, but he will never understand the MC as much as Der does. Der is with his pain all on is own. No one can help him. No wonder he will have to struggle for a long time, till he can find his trust in Mer back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

DEREK FREAKING SAVED MER!! He supported her, probably for Zola but still he supported Alex to cover that Mer eloped with Zola for 4 hours. Oh man Der...he can so read Mer's eyes and also he is such a great surgeonBlushing Obviously he would know Alex liedBlushing

I LOVE LOVE this moment notice how when Der backs them up Mer looks up totally surrpised she wasnt expecting it and he did it...its exactly what u said naps its not like he DOESN'T get her he does he is not asking her to CHANGE herself but hell all he wants is for her to not be THIS impulsive it wld only casue her trouble she wld be the one paying the bill everyone else wld b set free...
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

DEREK FREAKING SAVED MER!! He supported her, probably for Zola but still he supported Alex to cover that Mer eloped with Zola for 4 hours. Oh man Der...he can so read Mer's eyes and also he is such a great surgeonBlushing Obviously he would know Alex liedBlushing

I LOVE LOVE this moment notice how when Der backs them up Mer looks up totally surrpised she wasnt expecting it and he did it...its exactly what u said naps its not like he DOESN'T get her he does he is not asking her to CHANGE herself but hell all he wants is for her to not be THIS impulsive it wld only casue her trouble she wld be the one paying the bill everyone else wld b set free...

Hahaha, great, just said something very similar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
EXACTLY Der wld NEVER ask her NOT to help ppl be there for her friends if anything he wld help her be there for them like he did with izzie he gave away his wedding to Izzie ok he did that for Izzie but he di that for Mer too coz he knewit wld make her HAPPY he knew it wld make her already good day even better...same for Cris he helped her whole of last season for her own sake but even for Mer's sake

hell all he wanted ws for mer to be honest to not hide things from him to make him part of her decisions even when truth ws out he wanted to first fix things FOR HER but she didnt let him...

and OMG that scene when she tells him she is fired OMG he was just so freaking taken aback he knew it wld happen eventually bu he wasnt prepared for it and when he told Mark she got fired his eyes were frekaing moist man cant ppl see how much he cares how much he wants to be her knight in shining armor here too and its killing him that he CAN'T be?
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandni2111

Hahaha, great, just said something very similar

omg I KNOWBlushingHug just read and repliedBig smile

Go to top