India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 44)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i want to talk so much Satan SO MUCH u know for all ppl MerDer split even for SW form how i see it they DID NOT there is no quesiton of getting back together THEY ARE TOGETHER THEY WERE TOGETHER just coz he didnt sleep in the same house doesnt mean they split does janet even knows their living arrangements? she hasnt even seen Mer's house perhaps Der wsnt at home coz of Cristina and also coz he needed more space but it ws obvious sometimes he used to drop Z home and he used to go to home to chekc on them or whatever...its no big deal but for most MD fans MD r stained they broke up they r saying shit like RIP MERDER...for me they r not like Janet said in the end i get it bumps do come she also realized it was just a bump no big deal

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Ellen on Jimmy Kimmel there is a MD sneak on it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni2111

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Why do people have to hate on Derek so much? What did he do? Just be angry on Mer for being so freaking silly to ruin her own career, and life? And it is not that he doesn't understand her, he does...he understands why she did so but he wants her to be a bit more selfish so that she won't get hurt. 

Why doesn't people understand that? He is mad out of love...his love, his mcdreamy-ness is hidden beneath his anger. Unhappy

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
people r sick pathetic i fele like deleting my twitter account and forget i even know these ppl the whole fandom seems sick CO CA fandoms r appearing so much better and everything they say abt MD fans them being so full of hate is so true its liek they cant ever b happy satisfied they NEED a reason to bitch abt so f**king sick of it
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Derek ws so beautiful naps SO BEAUTIFUL all his silent lvoe and care it was beyond words BEYOND WORDS it was killing him to be mad at hr but at same time its matter o his principles his beliefs like greyness makes Mer who she is same ways believing in right and wrong makes Der who he is and inspite of knowing Mer is wrong he wants to help her be there but he jsut dnt know how so he gets more blahed more hurt more sad more disconnected Every freaking scene u cld fele his pain his love he cldnt even look at her directly coz he knew if he looked he wld just I DNT KNOW
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I don't know. I feel like cryingBroken Heart Want to see the episodes again?Day Dreaming But no...I don't know. I want to and then I don't want to. What do I do?
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
and someone discribed the sneak that came in Ellie interview so well that Der got taken aback and scared by Mer's question he wasnt even thinking that he doesnt even want to think abt the possibility of not being with Mer or Zola so he defies to answer its Mer who raises such duh uh questions coz its she she freaks outand its ok...its beautiful how she grew...in the last scene AGAIN she ws holding it together for whose sake?..HIS FREAKING SAKE coz she knew he is NOT so she had to be strong for both of them

God they r beautiful

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
That does sound beautiful and I know right? I just love how much Mer has grown...she is scared, yes but she has faith and that is what is going to keep them connectedBlushingHugHug

FollowYourHeart

Go to top