FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
I cant decide which scene I love more OMGGG

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
What MD r doing is not abt "sex" They are not using sex to cover their feelings up Blah they did that in s four NOT NOW if they had to do that they wld have pounced on each other since word go this thing isn't an outlet they r not using it as a facade as a way to avoid stuff like CO r doing Nopes they talked about everything EVERY POSSIBLE THING fears hurt feelings and now they came to this point Gow long cna he hold a grudge and not forgive her and not be there for her? At some point he had to give way and that point was in today's epi She needs him, she needs to feel his love...he needs her too...they need love...what they r doing is about LOVE not about sexing it out...and thats why its all the more adorable...beautiful
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
there is no such thing as a fav seen in this epi when it comes to MDZ storyline. Every single scene was freaking perfect and every single scene had something special
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

What MD r doing is not abt "sex" They are not using sex to cover their feelings up Blah they did that in s four NOT NOW if they had to do that they wld have pounced on each other since word go this thing isn't an outlet they r not using it as a facade as a way to avoid stuff like CO r doing Nopes they talked about everything EVERY POSSIBLE THING fears hurt feelings and now they came to this point Gow long cna he hold a grudge and not forgive her and not be there for her? At some point he had to give way and that point was in today's epi She needs him, she needs to feel his love...he needs her too...they need love...what they r doing is about LOVE not about sexing it out...and thats why its all the more adorable...beautiful

that's not what I meant, but I agree
Hell, CO thing is crap, they are acting like teenagers, that haven't realized yet that they don't belong to each other.
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
infact u knw what? I have a feeling they might have made love this night itself i mean after singing to Zo We may not see it but thats what I feel and they wldnt have "planned" it or even tried it might just have happened coz they were both so distraught with pain nothing was making sens their baby was just inches away they were right under the same roof as her and they couldn't see her they were torn and in that one moment there all they could do was be there for each other...love each other...feel touch each others pain...i bet it happened and after it they would have even cried bitch baby tears
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
awww, that sounds so beautiful. Blushing you know, I'm waiting the whole time for the moment we see them sleeping and Der as always has his arm around Mer. I so love it when he does that. When he is protecting her in her sleep. When he wants to be near her. Sigh, I loved every single shot we got of these moments. They mean so much more to me, than them having sex. 

BlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
M BACK DUMBO
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Dumbo, is here, too, that was fast, or wasn't it. Cleaned the whole kitchen and now I'm cooking a pumkin soup yummy Big smile okay maybe I'm not cooking, cuz I'm apparently too stupid to turn on the right cooking fieldD'oh

have you seen the icons http://imageshack.us/g/215/ga1206803.png/ :D I love the ones with Der smiling at Cris, after they got to know that Zo is alright

Edited by chandni2111 - 14 October 2011 at 8:46am

Go to top