Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 147)

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
films that is the word I cldn't find

yeah, Der knew that it were Zolas films and that was the reason why he freaked out that much. hell, I wld have screamed even worse if I was in his situation. He knew exactly how bad it was about Zola and it got even worse that it was his daughter. 
OMG did you notice that Der was actually listening to Mer. He looked like he wanted to punch something or someone, when all ppl refused to let him do the surgery on Zola. He didn't listen to Az, he didn't listen to Owen, but he DID listen to Mer. Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG! I didn't even realize that...but OMG! YES YES YES! HE DID! OMG!!! Can I just cryyy?
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
watched that scene again when Der says it's all her fault. I'm not mad at him about it. he says it, he is so full of pain, this whole situation is hurting him so much. He wants to be there for Mer, he wants nothing more than to comfort her, but he can't and that makes it even worse for him.
God, I wanna cry
such an epic MD storyline
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
You know first I was mad at him for that, but now I am not mad because I know where he is coming from. He is trying really hard but there are situations that makes it more harder. He wants to be there for her but he doesn't know how, and that is so painful. I can't even explain. I am just so in love with them.

FollowYourHeart

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Hey, do you know what technique Cris was trying to do when they were sitting outside? I don't really get that in the scene. But I love how MD made it on first try Blushing
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

You know first I was mad at him for that, but now I am not mad because I know where he is coming from. He is trying really hard but there are situations that makes it more harder. He wants to be there for her but he doesn't know how, and that is so painful. I can't even explain. I am just so in love with them.

yeah, at first you cld be mad at him for it. But as Smriti says again and again, ppl say stupid things, when they are mad. And Der is a real mess right now. And saying stupid things is how he always reacts when feelings are overwhelming him. since the very beginning he was like that. 
BTW, I think Owen has a bad influence on Der when it comes to their relationships. Owen doesn't get anything about MC. He can't help Der to clear the mess in his head.
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Originally posted by chandni2111

I LOVED that Mer only needed to look into Cris' eyes and knew that something really big and really serious was up Blushing

I know that was beautiful. And you know when Alex tells MerDerCris that Zola is fine and surgery was successful...Mer keeps on holding Alex's hand...as if she is thanking him for saving her. It was just so...speechless.

saw that scene now. Yeah, Mer is holding on Alex's hand like she wld need something to hold on to. So she might not collapse completely.

but that scene is so typical for MD and shows perfectly how different these two are handling situations. 
When Alex tells them everything went fine, Der smiles. Cuz he finally can let go of all the fears that were running through his mind till then. But mer is starting to cry cuz she can finally let all the feelings out she was holding back all the time. 
That's why they fit so perfectly, the add each other, it's always one person that stays strong for the other person. Blushing

edit:

and Der was sitting by Mers side :D not somewhere across the room like Cris, he was sitting by her side :D

Edited by chandni2111 - 13 October 2011 at 10:04pm

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Oh man Sandra. I loved each and every word you said in the posts above. Seriously speaking, I am just so speechless right now and I just love my parents. 

I just want to cry once before I start discussing.

But I love MerDer. I love them so much. Seriously, I am so proud of them and they have come so far...so far. I just cannot believe. See them in episode 1 and see them right now. And you know in the very end...when Mer was saying "we love you" to Zola...I felt like she was waiting for something from Derek. Either she wanted to tell him "and I love you" to Derek or she was waiting for a sign. I don't know, but it was beautiful.

I am planning to upload the video, should i put that Cris-Zola-Owen moment? I want for Cris-Zola but because of Owen, I don't know.

FollowYourHeart

Go to top