Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 142)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandni2111

Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

hahahaha yes, it does sound like thatROFL OMG, you must be very curious how it sounds like when I told you about it that you tried to figure out on your cell and than actually went and youtube-ed itROFLHug Hahahah you are so cute LOL

LOL yeah that is me. I didn't lie when I said I wld be curious. I'm good in hiding it, I think.  LOL
Yes, you didn't. But I didn't actually realize it until you youtube-d it ROFL I knew you were curious but not to this extent LOL
Oh yes, you are good...so goodLOLROFLROFL

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 October 2011 at 2:46pm

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
true true, but even about 8x03 some ppl were able to hate on Der, cuz he wasn't tender enough. bleh, I unfollow everyone that annoys me too much, one by one, till I will only follow 5 to 7 ppl. 
and other ppl are just swimming with the crowd,when everyone is complaining, they complain, when everyone loves it they love it too
I don't like fake ppl. I really don't! I have an opinion and I'm not ashamed of saying it. But on the other hand I'm not ashamed of admittind that I was wrong, either.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Exactly and that annoys me so much. So whatever, we know our views and lets just go with thatEmbarrassed

As for 8x03, yaaa well but I see them more as Addek fans or Derek haters because the general MerDer crowd loved itBlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Oh these guys are planning to trend MerDer on twitter starting from 8 PM EST. I can help but what does it mean by Manually RT? Using tweetdeck and retweeting? I have no idea how to do that. HELP!
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
ah, totally forgot that I deactivated my email feed over night.

right. most of the ppl hating on Der are obsessed with their pressious Mer. whatever. We love it so far and that is what counts Big smile
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
MERDER TIME IN FEW MINUTESDancingu know the band who had sung Never Let You Go? I think one of their songs is again playing on GA today and they tweeted that they r freaking excited that they may live tweet and today's Ga wld mostly make u cry OMG...I bet their song wld come on MDZ...omg I NEED THAT HAND TO BE DEREK'S I NEED IT TO BE DEREK'S people I NEED IT TO BE DEREK'S
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
meh, I'm here but sleep was sooo sweet
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I HATE BOTH U AND NAPS M SO J I WLD HAVE TO GO IN THE MIDDLE AND I BET THE ONLY MD SCENE THTA WLD CME IN FIRST HALF IS THE SNEAK PEAK REST ALL WLD CME IN SECOND HALF OH GOD KILL ME ALREADY

Go to top