Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 128)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandni2111

Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

No because I don't want to freak out. Shut up. Or well okie freak out but don't blame it on me later if it doesn't turn out to be Derek and u better not ruin ur mood than.

lol, these are the two sides, one getting all head over heals and the other one trying to stay calm as much as possible till it really happens LOL and why do I have to be in the middle of it, this time LOL

ROFLROFLROFL because u r SATAN

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Aww, he is cute. But why don't they release the promo pics for this season :( shonda said they made pics
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I'm already at my parents. And tonight i will meat One of my friends and maybe someone from Canada my friend knows from the time she spent in the US.
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
dnt knw why they didnt release they r nuts they have so much cut stuff with them what i wld not do to kill for i

but man that PD interview i always fall in love with him more and more after his every interview the way he talks abt life is just Day Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Hahahahaha, you are so funny SandraROFLROFLROFL

I really want that hand to be Derek but I don't want to be disappointed if it is not, because if Derek blames it on Mer and he is there for Mer, than I understand that he said it in anger and I might not be that mad but if he blames it on Mer and it is not Derek, I would be more pissed that I already am just thinking that what if Derek is blaming it all on Mer for Zola being sick. Which is why I am staying calmBlushing

And I ask you to do same, seriously. You don't have to be in the middleLOL Let's just hope it is DerekDay Dreaming but lets not expectTongue

OH U R SO BLAH AND BORING

NO SATAN DNT BE IN MIDDLE BE ON MY SIDE LETS BE SURE ITS DER'S AND THEN LETS FREAKING FREAK THE HELL OUT

and honestly don't be so blah naps he is a damned doctor he won't blame Zola's sickness on Mer all he is saying is that maybe if they hadn't lost Z they wld have been more cautious and IT IS M's fault that they loose Z so...
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
HMM, somehow i never See nitzies posts :(

Oh man, cod there be a better man than Paddy. With everything he is doing he amazes me more. I wish I wld do half as much as he is doing. I adore the great soul he has. Day Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
i dnt think so if there can be anyone McDreamyer than Derek its Paddy himself he is so freaking full of love hope dreams OMG I LOVE HIM
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Smriti, where you even on Twitter today? Didn't saw you among all this drooling over Paddy in spandex.
I'm so pissed now cuz of my friend. She didn't say anything against me, but tonigt all I cld think was, that she is annoyingly superficial and can be one of the worst hosts ever. Grr, I'm so upset can't even sleep now.

Go to top