India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 124)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
How can you rule out Cristina? I can't even make out if it is female hand or maleLOL 

But sigh Sandra I loved what you said...that it could be Derek because even though he is mad at her, at the end of the day...he loves herBlushingDay DreamingHug

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 07 October 2011 at 9:07am

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

Originally posted by chandni2111

Tongue but we are allowed to talk about it, aren't we ROFL

...grrr...fineee...grrr

but that doesnt mean i dnt hate both of uuu

someone is in a pouty mood LOL
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

But this episode, 8x04, I loved...just wish there was some more MerDer (it's true, humans are greedy and I am humanBlushing) But oh man Derek working on dream house was the best and the last Mark-Derek scene..."you used my boy?Shocked Nobody uses my boy!Angry"ROFLBlushing Mark is so cute. He was first yelling at Derek for stealing Avery and than when Avery was like oh I prefer plastics but I was with you (derek) for surgery, Mark was like so protective about Derek. They are adorable. I love their friendshipROFLBlushingEmbarrassed And did u see how Derek was? He was like sort of blushingEmbarrassed Oh I love their friendshipHug

And I loved how Derek opened upto Mark which he couldn't with anyone else...and why he wouldn't suggest Mark to be a chief coz he was one and he knows how pathetic it isROFL Oh what they both don't do for each other...sigh I love themEmbarrassedHug

And Derek was soo missing Mer in the whole episode and I guess that is why he comes to their Mcdreamy house and works on it...because he feels close to Mer through thatDay Dreaming Oh I loved the Derek-ness we got in this episode.BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

drooling at the post for fewDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming then wld commentDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

and how adorable was Mark being all j abt Der and Owen's budding bromance??LOLShockedROFLBlushing

and oh till the time i drool how abt u guys gng and checking the parts of VO which Der spoke OMG they were so meanigfulllBlushingBlushing

and naps what u saying abt he being at their house to feel clsoe to her thats exactly what they depicted in start when he is standing alone drooling at the dream house from a distance and his VO says we dont say our feelings what i felt he indicated in he VO that he doesnt words his feelings but expresses them in diff ways ways like building the house which is a symbol of their love for himBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni2111

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
oh, why didn't I see that post.
Have to leave now, my second session for today starts soon :( why friday, why?
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
satan cme onwnt u play detective for my sake and find out if its D's hand or no? we cna we totally can we jsut have to look at sme shots here and there

cme on satan do this for ur sunshineee
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

satan cme onwnt u play detective for my sake and find out if its D's hand or no? we cna we totally can we jsut have to look at sme shots here and there

cme on satan do this for ur sunshineee

Shut up...stop torturing her...no one can make out if it is Derek or not until the episode actually airs.
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

God this man feels so freaking blessed soul touched when someone anyone expresses love liking care concern for him its like all he craves is LOVE hs is hungry for love HUNGRY and when it comes to him in any form he feels so freaking blessed omg

so Yuvish SO YUVIISH naps so freaking yuviishBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
hahahahahahahaha, for my sunshine that hates me ROFL

I will see what I can find after my course, promise

Go to top