India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 117)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
m excited abt tonight's epi too and frankly if Der is doing the VO i wnt b misisng Mer's vo AT ALL i mean i love her VOs but whats the big deal if she doesnt do it ONCE just ONCE ? all those idiotic Ellen fans where like oooh it wnt be Ga...seriously i need to cut off all of those ellen fans coz their obsession is making me pick sides here and for me there arent any sides neither for MerDer nor for DemPeo I agree I have a soft corner for Der/Paddy but i love Mer Ellen equally
but seirously m excited for tonight prospect of more Der on my screne is all sorts of yumynesssBlushing

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
jaaabs...good to see u and amazinggg sigBlushing...love the bright coloringgg and god MD r looking so happpy their happiness makes me happpyBlushing

omg i requested that to u? hen i dnt even rememebr but i cldnt have coz i wld never give such a text...i dnt like such kinds of kiss u touch u texts...do u have an untexted version of the sig?...the sig is so beautiful but the text wnt let me use itCry...but omg thankooo for the serprise this is so goood...hugggs

btw did u cach up with s eight? u TOTALLY should its EPIC
26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

jaaabs...good to see u and amazinggg sigBlushing...love the bright coloringgg and god MD r looking so happpy their happiness makes me happpyBlushing

omg i requested that to u? hen i dnt even rememebr but i cldnt have coz i wld never give such a text...i dnt like such kinds of kiss u touch u texts...do u have an untexted version of the sig?...the sig is so beautiful but the text wnt let me use itCry...but omg thankooo for the serprise this is so goood...hugggs

btw did u cach up with s eight? u TOTALLY should its EPIC

im so glad you love it.. yeah remember like a really long time ago and I just got to making it... you told me to choose the text and pics you wanted a surprise sig. i actually never save raw files so i dont have it. dont worry i'll make another one.

and no i havent..school is killing me..will spend the weekend catching up to it.
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
to be honest, when I first heard we wld get an all boys epi I didn't know what to think about that idea. But now and esp after the promo I'm really excited for it. And I'm sure it is supposed to be kinda funny. I like that Big smile After the SP and the last week we can use a little fun, some lighter stuff. 
Blaaa mer is not doing the VO. the others already did VOs too, even Denny did. It wld be something completely different if they decided to change the voice for ever. But as you said, it's just one epi and it makes sense with the story they wanna tell in this epi.
Ha, don't they always complain about the lack of insight of the men, that the men are always just supportive characters? Have they ever thought about the reason? NO! Cuz the story gets told from Mers POV. 

Why do I have to think about Bailey and Der in the conference room when Der tries to write his proposal scene? Sigh, just love that scene :D
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
OMG M WATCHING 3.11 RECAP MER SNORING AWAY AND DER STAYING UP ALL NIGHT WITH HEAD IN HIS HAND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAROFLBlushing ADORABLEEEBlushingBlushing
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
OH I M GNG TO MORE THAN HURT UR FEELINGSROFLROFLBlushing
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
M not saying I dnt love the Mer's pov I love it LOVE IT but making a big dela of just one epi's VO is lame
and show is female oriented so mostly their version is told but frankly m thankful if there is anyone's version which is told from both sides its MD's Der side of story does get told and Paddy makes sure if nothing then at least its being told through his eyesBlushing
look at CA in contrast only Callie's side of story ws told Arizona was just a prop whole of last seasonLOL
and ia ctually liked the promo it looked diff intriguing and i wnt say that i needed a breka from all that over heated drama coz for me that really works but yeah most must have and it maybe a good one Stacy has always risen above expectations hope tonight's epi is same too she surpasses even the epicness she created in Black Wedding epi Damn she freaking brought Zola to their livesBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni2111

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
hey javs dnt make a new one if u so tied up plz plz...doesnt matter i wld use this only when i clear my box...next time onwards do ask me for texts i rock with texts

and..."From now on u can expect m gng to show up even if u yell even if I yell m always gng to show up"Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

26javey

Go to top