India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 11)

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Oh god, I have any idea what this pic is about, but it gives me a scare that Cris will keep the baby, tell me that I'm an idiot to believe that!!!

And why the heck was everyone going crazy over that fact, that Der is in lots of the pics, it's the all boys epi, so SURPRISE

And OMG! have you seen the pic with Owen as Chief? Doesn't he look really ridiculous?

Edited by chandni2111 - 20 September 2011 at 2:50am

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandni2111

Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

hahahahahaha m a dumb ass Satan m back to believing whatever happen happens for the freaking freaking FREAKING bestBlushing

m happpyyy m feleing much more confident than i ever was OMG i just hope no matter what life brings on am able to find my way back to this confidenceBlushingBlushing

That is great Big smile I'm happy for you. And you will find your way back to your confidence!!! Big smile

have already found my way back Satan...love u cant tlel u how much i love u thank u for being there for me yesterday thank u thank u u dnt knwo how big a role u played in rising me up again

LOVE YOU

did u see epi four pics? lots of Derrrekness thereBlushingBlushing
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
he does omg he totally doesROFLROFL dude first look whsoe freaking f%%5cking shoes u r trying wanting dying to fill in PATRICK FREAKING DEMPSEY after seeing him be Chief and be all suity and tiey how can anyone ANYONE even CONSIDER liking u kmk?..ROFLROFL

he locked so freaking hilariousROFLROFL wld seirouly laugh at anyone eveyrone who even dares to say he looked hot in it coz he so NOT ROFL he shld have worn scrubs only that wld have saved him some faceROFLROFL
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
and i know right? the way twitter ppl said abt pcis i really got excited but when i saw pics i ws like meh come on half the pics of Der r form the same damned scene whats the big deal in it?ROFL
hilarious just hilarious ROFLROFL
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
YAY, for you finding your way back Big smile

and Owen looks anything but hot. he absolutely looks like all he can do is fail, oh I hope they will make him fail, please!!!
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
btw DIE just freaking DIE

its one of my idiotic friens happy to uuu i mean birthday so got it for her...actly got it for me hahaha my friends' birthdays r jsut a means of me gettinggifts for my own self...in name i get for them but in relaity m the one stealing all of it and using it all right away hahahhaaa...m cute right?

oh i love MerDer

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
oh it's amazing, it really is Blushing
and the text makes it even more to die for BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

I just went to take a shower before the man to repair the broken window in our door arrives, just the moment I'm done he rings the bell ROFL so typical, why do these ppl always come hrs late when you want them to be in time and when you hope they will be late as always they come way to early ROFL
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I wrote the text i rock at making textsBlushing

anywyas running late for Spanish class u better be here when i get back we need to create some happiness today to make up for the time we or at leats I lost being sad yesterdayBlushing

Go to top