India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 104)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
actually i have a diff take on all of this i liked Addison and what i love is that Derek and Addison were/are still best of friends and family...this this is what made me so proud of watching this show that ppl mess up btw and with each other they hurt each other so badly but they also get to the other side where more than hurt friendship being together having this sens of belonging that matters...the only where I didnt like Addi was when she acted all victimized and tried to blame her state of life and sadness or whatever on MerDer...while she herself knew she and Der didnt had a chance she knew he didnt lvoe her she knew he loved Mer and she knew it was she who messed up...not only didn't she tell Der abt the fact that after he left she lvied with Mark the hwole time but she also didnt tell that when Der caught her and Mark that wasn't the first time...that thing ws gng on since forever...its cruel very cruel...no one should have to suffer that...but apart from this one thing Addison is a good person she saves babies man...i never hated her and m glad there is no hatred btw Addi Derek the only reason why he couldn't sign the divorce papers on the very first go was not coz she was his wife but coz she was his family...and somewhere she still is family...will always be...coz before lvoers or husband wife shitt hey r friends...u know?...i might be the only one who thinsk that ways but yeah thats how i feel

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
and also why Der was finally able to get over his hurt ws coz Mer happened to him nothing else matteredBlushing
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Oh don't get me wrong, I don't hate Addison either. it's just a few things I don't like about her, and of course "I'm the victim in this" is part of it. 
But like you said, what she did to Der was something no one sld ever have to go through. 
And I love it too, that Addison and Der managed to stay some kinda friends. 
But I still don't get what that crap with the wedding song was supposed to tell me. Those times are gone. Those friends, are not real friends in my eyes.
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Those times r gone life has moved on but once upon a time they were part of your life right? that song was just to honor that time that one time where life hasnt changed and they were still together and more importantly it is to even honor today that yes life has changed but this past which is standing in front of me no matter how distorted it is MY past and m grateful it happened good or bad m grateful it happened coz each one of these people at some time played a part in my life...its just that this bitter sweet feeling of nostalgia...it was not to show case oh how badly Der once lvoed Addi blah blah nopes...it wasnt even meant for Addek it was just to honor this past they all shared once to honor friendship to honor the fact that it somewhere still is part of their lives...just to take a moment look at each other and acknowledge this simple fact that all of them had been integral part of their lvies once so that when they all go back from here their hearts r bigger instead of bad sad memories they r filled with this happier one...u know?...i kind of love it love how it ws played out...just didnt like Addison again acting victim there being all shocked abt MD if that wasnt there it wld have been perfect
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
here is what i mean when I say GA songs r keys to the scene on which they played This is lyrics of the song that came on the MD scene yesterday right RIGHT at the moment where Der points towards the Post It and screams BECAUSE OF THAT...ty reading it and interpreting it in the scene's context...think like Mer and Der r wanting to say this to each other in that scene...the dialouges and feleings which were not written r conveyed through this song...try getting what they r what they r really saying via it...omg i already have my set of interpretations

This dress that I made
Out of the curtains
Was on the line
Dancing around
Better than I can
Now we walk up
To the top of the street

Once letting go
Rain sails us in a leafy boat
Down the street
And we'll be there before we know

There go the lawn chairs
Some frogs are racing them
To catch up with me
Gray buildings go by
Violety sky lit up with trees in yellow

Once letting go
Down the street

Hey, is that you
Going by, swimming by
Hey, is that you
Zig-zagging, whizzing by
Sailing up, sailing by

Once letting go
Down the street

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 01 October 2011 at 7:58am
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
possible that it was meant to be like that. have to watch it again, think I haven't seen it in English yet, maybe the translation of the song sucks.

Okay, have to go now to pick up my friend. 
Think I will be around tomorrow late afternoon, don't know when my friend will leave. 

See you Hug
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
okie dokie Satany have a blast party form my side too and eat form my side too love uuu hope to catch up wid u tom muaaahHugHugHug

but when u do come next with ample time read that song lyrics and try to relate it to the scene u wld die of the n number of hings u wld b able to discover via that song...sighDay Dreaming

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 01 October 2011 at 8:00am
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I toh want to keep hearing to this song abhiBlushing

Btw, I haven't heard the song of post it re-written scene...what page u posted it on or post it againBlushing

Go to top