India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 103)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
hahahaha no no u enjoy without me torturing u over a web cam and girl u wld rock the course the new u the real u wld make friends instantly m sure even if u dnt then too its fine i dnt too go out and make lot of friends but that doesnt mean m shy or afraid m jsut a bit of a pvt person i cant laugh and small tlak with anyone everyone i make less friends but once i take someone as a friend its depe intense hopefully for life sort of a thing just kkepe ur eyes and ears open and dnt bilnd trust ppl blind trust is bad hell in today's world even trust is bad i think coz there wld b ppl to always betray u and pull u down and thats OK we need such ppl around so we can rise and blv in goodness and love and friendship even more strongly

and man u remember right during Xmas days u have to bombard me with heavenly sacred pics? do u get snow in winter? what wld i kill to be in a snowy xmasy country during December

and omg i know right? i dnt even think even Cristina knows MerDer went to City Hall and got married...thats their special lil thing which they did for their lil girl...Blushing...Shonda might have done a lot of mistakes Musical being the biggest one but u have to give it to her her vision of MD always pays off..."touch wood"Wink

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
We get snow, but we don't have a guarantee anymore. But a friend of my mom said, when the spring is hot like it is now, we'll get a long and cold winter. So we might be lucky. 
Snow is beautiful. Hope one day you'll get the change to see it. 

And of course I'll take all the pictures. for you I'll run through the whole city and take hundreds of pics of everything that is related to christmas Big smile

Sigh, I hope I will at least find one person. I so need someone for law talks in private, where we can discuss everything and stuff. 

God, have you seen this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
yaa saw that today...sigh...and ahem u want one person any person wld do or r we looking for a ahem special someone ahem ahem cough coughWink
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Lol is there something you wanna say? LOL
And yes I'm looking for someone special too Embarrassed Embarrassed
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
say what?

omg how does Private Practice still servicing m skimming through its SP AND ITS pathetic pathetic THAT TOO IS UNDER STATEMENT
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
with all your ahem ahem and cough cough LOL

what about PP? I never watched it, only that crossover in S5, btw, need to find that epi and download it
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
why do u need to dl it? all those Addek scenes blah and Addison acting all pricey abt the ring and all shocked that Der is proposing to Mer oh hello did she expect any less? Seriously? and all she pretending that how even today she is struggling over him she is still stuck on him she never loved Der y did she had to act like a victim is beyond me I actually genuinely liked her in s two and felt bad for her i mean i cldnt hate her i still dnt hate her but i hate the way she acted like a damn victim

and i jsut skimmed throw its SP and puked i dnt get it how that show is even on air its that pathetic or i dnt get how that show even has fans its flower vomit sick

and all that cough cough is me teasing u abt a potential special someone loool
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
it's not about the Addision part, but about the Der parts. there are really good ones in the PP epi, the guilt of Der. Somethings are really important to get the whole story. 
But I so don't like when they do crossovers like this, just to make us watch the other show too. A crossover will never be the same, as the real show. Esp not when it's like this time, when the cross over takes place somewhere completely different.

Addision. sigh I don't it. She was fighting for Der cuz she knew what a good man he is. But some things I'll never understand. As you said she never really loved. Jumping in Marks bed, right after Der left?????????? Hello, bitch! And the whole thing with the old friends and the song from their wedding I'll never get that. What stupid friends to they have. When one of my friends gets a divorce I'd bite my own tongue before bringing up something like this. That was one of the most idiotic things they did in GA.

Go to top