Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 102)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
huh u wld b here till four pm or u wnt b here till four pm? getitng confused

and wow u have a party tonight? thats awesomeee i wish had friends in town whatever close friends i do have r all spread across the whole country

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
i had that same link but i dnt get which oen is th PD one grr whatever gues si wld let it be m just happy he said ellie is his bffBlushing

and i saw the icons they r yummm yum yummmBlushing
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Ill be here till 4pm. Then my first friend will arrive to help me with everything. Buying food and stuff.
Yeah party. My friends too live all over the country, but this weekend we're all here Big smile

Edited by chandni2111 - 01 October 2011 at 5:35am
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Hmm, Will check the link out later. I love to listen to him, his voice is just so dreamy
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
sounds like too much fun Satany m envious call me too man i m in such need of some crazy insane non sensical fun

beofre next epi i guess ur course wld start getting goose bumps? so u r gng back to ur place next week is ur course institute near by from ur place?
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
u know what i love that even if they got legally married Post It still is IT for them they still r the world's first ever married through Post It note coupleBlushing and shonda is so gng to stick by the Post It God m greatful to her for such epic love storyDay Dreaming
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Wait a second be right back to answer everything
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
we will have fun. We haven't met in such a long time now. Blushing
lol do you wanna be present over Webcam LOL but the whole house doesn't have one webcam, so you won't be able to see anything Wink

yes, next week starts my course. Monday is a holiday here in Germany. That's the day I'll go back to my place. Finally.
Am already so nervous cuz of that course. My life will change completely and I will meet new ppl. I always have probs with meeting new ppl. I'm so damn shy and I always fear no on will like me. Stupid fears. 
I fell go to the place of that course by bicycle. It's not far from my place. But when the winter starts, I hope the bus will go it's usual way again. At the moment there is a working station so the bus takes a different way. But winter means lots of rain and other stuff, which makes me hate going by bike.

YAY the Post-It.Blushing Thought the same. For them the legal marriage is just some piece of paper, nothing else. They were married the whole time. I wonder if they even told the others, that they are married legal now, cuz it so doesn't count for them. They don't feel more bound now they have the marriage license. They only did it for Zola.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

Go to top