Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why wld OB be the best choice for her? If I were Mer I wld cry every single day when I had to look at babies all the long. Cuz it wld be a constant reminder of why I wld be in a place I wldn't really want to be. This doesn't make sense. It really doesn't make sense to me.
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ACTLY IT DOES MAKE SENS LET ME COOL OFF AND I WLD SHOW U HOW MUCH SENS IT MAKES
chandni2111 thumbnail
Alright, waiting. 
I'm still looking for the pic I wanted to post this morning. Now is lost between all the other thousands and thousands of posts.
chandni2111 thumbnail
I finally found it
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes yes nappy showed me this pic today OMG and we both DIED LIKE DOWN RIGHT DIED☺️
chandni2111 thumbnail
yeah, me too, it's such a great pic. Don't understand why it doesn't have that many notes. It's really sad, cuz it's a great pic.
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The OB thing. I don't think it has anything to do with Addie. I mean seriously, she is not even in the picture. Stop freaking out people. It definitely has more to do with Zola. And I don't think it was because no one took Mer into other fields but it seems more of Mer's choice. Because if she wanted, she could have been in general under chief's service. But it is her decision to be in Neo-natal and I think Zola has lots to do with this decision.

And besides, i do not mind...as long as in the end, it is neuro.☺️😍😍
chandni2111 thumbnail
oh, good point about the Chief. I'm just hoping that it all will make sense when we see it. So far the storytelling was good, I hope they will keep it like this.
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When it comes to MerDer, I think it will be good because DemPeo make a great team together😉And they fight for MD and they have won many battles this season 😍

But yes I would be mad at Derek if he blames Mer for Zola's illness😡 But I will love him even when I hate him☺️☺️😍
chandni2111 thumbnail
hahaha, "I will love him even when I hate him" 😛

speaking of Dempeo fights