Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
eeew epi six pics ewww so much CA eeewww i just cannot stand them i cant stand them specially Callie YUCK how can ppl like CA they have no love no chemistry NOTHING puke to the core of puking
oh it matters it proves how badly u want to talk to me...not ur fault ppumkin juice not ur fault at all...I AM IRRESISTIBLE ☺️
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loons I don't care. I am not changing your dabba if i talk to you or not. So really, it doesn't matter. I mean obviously I toh want to talk MerDer but it's okie...I can talk to myself if not you...but not doing your dabba...muahahahahahah
u think i cant do my dabba without u ha? come back to earth princess i let u do it to give u importance but looks like giving too much imp gets to people's empty heads so whatever dont do enjoy having hust only your dabba lets see for how long u can live with that muhahahahaha
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
cool than have you started talking to me? (because you already are)Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 years ago
remove this train chooting feeling man those CA pics r making me so sick
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Hahahahahahahha! Relax...it is not going to be entire episode. The pics are of 1/2 scenes only that is like 1/2 mins long. Relax sweetheart. 😛

Mereko toh yeh Der pic dekhke hi rona aa raha hai..the one in my siggie box:

The last one and than put the quote on this pic...omg! Crying. I love Derek Freaking Christopher Freaking Shepherd.
dont u think never let u go wld be perfect MD song right now?

and there was this song called Entwined which came in the GA music track OMG I LOVE THAT SONG LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Hahahahahahahha! Relax...it is not going to be entire episode. The pics are of 1/2 scenes only that is like 1/2 mins long. Relax sweetheart. 😛

Mereko toh yeh Der pic dekhke hi rona aa raha hai..the one in my siggie box:

The last one and than put the quote on this pic...omg! Crying. I love Derek Freaking Christopher Freaking Shepherd.

oh my freaking god this was ONE SIG?? seirously??? omggg i thought the sig ends with that s six finale moment and the alone Der sig is diff sig but wow JUST WOW who made this jay jay? only she can come up with such epic concepts BEAUTIFUL JUST BEAUTIFUL

u know what i love most Mer didnt had to spell all this to him she didnt stand there and make him remember what all she has done for him blah blah infact she isnt even reminding him of post it its his own freaking heart thats following it...i love that i just love that...no force no obligation no duty responsibility...only love ONLY LOVE...omg
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
It is not jay jay...it's jaje😆 And I know right? And when I saw it, omg my heart was like "CRY!! CRY!! CRY!!" Seriously she is one amazing graphic maker. Even that Zola one...like we talked..Derek's pic itself is making me cry and on top of that all those moments. Just soo much feelings. Sigh. LOVE THEM!❤️