AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
Nitzie, I like the gifs, and they are so different to all the other ones on tumblr, not just the obvious stuff. 
Oh and I cld so drool over Patricks broad shoulders 😆

What do you mean, POST IT, you want us to post things from tumblr here?
OMG! You know what I love? How Mer completed Derek's sentence when he said "I promised I would love you..." and Mer completed him saying "...even when you hate me!" 😡 And she said it with so much of anger towards him (as if she has right to be mad at him too) like she did in candle house scene in the beginning...screaming at him because she realized how much they love each other and how much right they have on each other☺️ It felt like she got her whole world back in that 1 second...something that she was scared of whole time that she might lose it all...even Derek. And she was also screaming at herself while saying that that how can she even think they would be broken? (Edited: There was a sense of happiness when she completed him here☺️ Happiness hidden in her anger...sigh☺️)

Until Der said she is making it too hard...and she was like I understand and I don't want u to keep the promise if u don't want to...as if nothing matters now, this love is always going to be there...them or not. So beautiful❤️

I love them❤️
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 years ago
no not eight but at least till epi five...who cares any which ways?...she lost all my respect with that bitchy interview of hers

watchign the scene again...now small small things r revealing themselves like how Der didnt hesitate one bit or paused or one bit before pointing at Post It  screaming BECAUSE OF THAT and no douches u cannot comapre this with Addek u just CANNOT there is no sign of "force" or "obligation" here Post It reprsents their marriage vows YES but more than that i represents their love which they meant even while writing it in first time and they mean it even now Meredith is not standing there throwing the ring at his face reminding him oh he is his wife and they had vows blah blah  blah its all he saying it feeling it...and not coz he needs to but coz he wants to...he isnt even thinking abt them not being together...he knows they wld be no matter what for better or worse...thats the reason why he isnt talking so he doesnt say hateful stuff which he doesnt mean at all...love it lvoe the instant way he said that like it just came out on its own without trying planning thinking...like its something he breathes in every moment...☺️
[QUOTE=chandni2111

What do you mean, POST IT, you want us to post things from tumblr here?
[/QUOTE]

yes dodo i dooo post the best stuff here for me if u can
one of my fav gifs of this epi

it's a bit of everything, and like: Don't you see? 
When Mer sat down on the bed, I had for the first time the feeling she wld finally start to understand Der's point of view. So far she always rolled her eyes, when someone started to talk about the trial. 
God I wanna see the whole story of how they will handle this situation. I wanna see everything, every single step!