Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 65

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
you say it. Everytime I see him lying there i wanna cry with him.
And yes, someone seriously thought that scene wld be sexy. 

the whole freaking scene Patrick was like an god among all the actors, from the very beginning you so cld feel all what he felt. ☺️
That's why I posted all the pics above, they say so much. And I sldn't wonder why hardly someone is talking about the "So do I" Ders look after he yelled. OMG

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what do u think abt future epis Satan m scared i just hope this was NOT the end of this SL...i want more of this epicness...m sure somewhere even the writers KNOW its all abt MD and the originals they wld continue this right?..There wld be more of MD stuff right...unlike CA...shit i honestly fele bad for CA shippers...they had a pathetic SL last yr agreed had screen time but that too wasnt CA..most of the screen time was abt Callie...and now this...not that I mind coz the lesser of Callie the better for me...but still...i jsut want the MD story to go on and on...frankly next week looks damn promising to me...the prospect for more Der itself is...yummm
said the so did i bit for u on twitter😉

is it weired that am unable to digest this hypocrisy of people till yesterday he was Mc this that and ppl were like Mer divorce him blah blah and look at those same douches today what hypocrites and they behave like they never doubted or hated him like they were on his side since day one douches such freaking double faced idiots
did u see the CTV promo? what is Owen saying to Der?

another creepy thing I actually LIKED the last CO scene maybe I was so freaking over whelmed after the MD scene that i wld have liked loved anything everything but i really did...its kind of creepy CO nor Owen is making me cringe this season...but April did today I really fele she isnt a good enough char to spend this much time on...yawn
hello hello knock knock knock
chandni2111 thumbnail
hmm, I hope the storyline will go on. the spoilers said, Der and Owen will build the house toget, so they definitley not over and even withouth that spoiler, there are still far away from being back to good. They are closer now but still not there. So if they now cut this SL I will bite someones head off.
I hope we'll get lots of MD in the first half of this season, second half we just have to wait for.
chandni2111 thumbnail
I saw the CTV promo, but I can't remember anything, do you have a link

lol I didn't even notice the Crowen scene in between the MD scene when I watched live. I was so out of my mind 😆 
it is a kinda funny scene, but I still don't like Crowen. They made up over bad food, what a lame thing. 
chandni2111 thumbnail
hahahahahah knock knock 😛
give me some time to answer and I'm tweeting with Emily at the moment, too 😆

BTW what did you say to the hypocrites on twitter?
i dnt like CO either but Sandra Oh surely is a mind blowing actress maybe thats why i liked the last scene

and second half of the season scares me Satan what do u think is gng to happen I really fele both Patrick and ellen know how imp MD r to fans they keep saying its all abt fans for them they wnt just decide one of them leaving for good and destory MD wld they? I just cant see Shonda killing D off or bla I cant he is too big a character...MD need to get their happy ending Satan m scared...they wld right?...
omg Satan did u see what that Gratina girl is talking abt epi six sides that apparently a patient asks a doc does she knows she snores to that doccy replies yes and she has been told its adorable☺️...omg hoping thats Mer that wld be so freaking cuuute☺️☺️...just lvoe it when they make such small lil refferences to the past makes the present so much more OMGish☺️...shit MD r in love i know but it wld b special to see them fall in love all over again..☺️☺️...hope HOPE thats where they r gng.."fingers tightly crossed"😉