AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
hey Javs, it was your birthday? Happy birthday to you 😃 Hope you had a great day.

And I love the pic you posted. It really seems like Ellen was/is interested in Patrick 😉😆
can u blame her? I mean LOOK AT HIM...sigh

anyways ladies r we watching part two of the SP?
Hey Sandra :) yeah it was yesterday and thank you.

Yeah I agree. It looks like they are both interested in each other. If only they might earlier..they would have been married 😍
sorry guys have to go and revise

Bye
don't know when my parents will be back and I have to call my friend, I promised to call her, but she doesn't pick up. So I think we can at least start with second half of SP :D

btw, did mention it yesterday, but did you notice how guilty poor Alex felt about spilling what Mer did? When he was in surgery with Arizona and she was talking Der, he yelled both sld shut up cuz he needed to concentrate. Poor guy, he really cldn't concentrate cuz he felt so freaking guilty for what he did.
oh that Alex scene he asked them to shut up coz they were talking abt Mer and if he started thinking abt Mer and abt how it was basically HE who screwed up her whole life he surely wld have killed the patient on table
finally reached my friend will be back later
okie dokie Satan have a nice long talk wid urr friend hugs
think we have to continue tomorrow, my parents came an now we will have dinner, aaah my parents can be really annoying when it comes to this
Sorry sleeping beauty fell asleep again 😆
The spoilers said nothing new. Owen is still not over it and therefore he literally wants to punch something. That's why Der takes him to his land so Owen can work it off by helping Der build the house.
Der is still mad about the trial and even more cuz they lost Zola. MD have to struggle through their marriage.

The spoiler was very vague, so that everything is possible with MD. But I doubt that, for me only one thing can happen in the end. 

Hmm, if I remember correctly, the spoiler also said, that MD wld try to put it together for Zola. 

Think the girls on twitter cldn't get that Ellen interview out of there heads. But it's just gossip, nothing else. They wanna sell their mags and this drama is what makes it. It's speculation and sometimes they aren't even able to add 1 and 1.
Do you know what I read in a similar German mag about S7? The cast wld be mad about Patrick cuz he wants to shoot movies and Ellen was so impressed by the musical that she wants to leave GA and go to Glee. 🤣