Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 45

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love Alex. poor boy, living in the hospital now.
He seems to be such a jerk when he complains about the snoring of the patient in his room. But actually he is telling him, that this snoring is dangrous and he will leave a note in his chart, so he won't die before he gets 60. ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG exactly what I said in the ABC boards Satan EXACTLY what I said I dont think Der took Zola with him tot he trailer thats so not a place for babies it isnt even properly heated at times he wldnt do that to her So the whole dya care arrangement was just this that he might have met Mer in morning taken Zola form her and dropped her to day care after McDreaming with his lil princess and Mer might take Zola home if she got free earlier than Der or vice versa Its jsut this samll a thing that MD didnt go to day care together and maybe like that stupid Lexie assumed theirs is already a broken home same happened with day care lady too its a hospital MerDer are its biggest legend everyoen wld notice they r playing hot and cold again and they wld talk and assume the worst of things...that look by day care center lady too when janet was there it was all conjured to give Janet the impression something was wrong...but what I feel is even if Der took Zola frm day care he wld have dropped her home...hence he did go home he did get his thigns and he kenw Mer Cris r together nd maybe thats why he took extended space?...coz he knew Cris was there too...ppl r making all sorts of stories but seriously for me MD even in these five days were together
chandni2111 thumbnail
honestly, how cld they believe making April the CR wld be funny, it so is not

OMG didn't hear that before, Cris said Mer actually does regret what she did with the trial 😃

OMG this gets even more complicate, Mer regrets what she did, but not what she did for Adelle
And Cris seriously doesn't seem like she wld be pissed at Der for thinking what Mer did with his trial was unforgivable. and she kinda says she understands Der, cuz she is unforgivable too
Aaah, great Cris is us in this, she does see both sides. But she is Mers best friend so she is holding her back. 
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
chandni2111 thumbnail
oh about the daycare arrangement, honestly, that scene was so set, good Mer was shocked in that moment, so she cldn't hide it. But what is so wrong about having a schedule for this. As you said, the one that is done first picks her up and brings her home. That's the same how my parents did it with me. Rumors go fast, I believe some ppl even thought my mom was a single parents cuz my dad was and sometimes still his hardly at home. 

Another thing about them talking. They have put up the schedule for Zola, so they actually did talk. Not much and not about what Mer did, but they did talk.
While Owen completely ingnored Cris, he didn't even pick up the phone and ran away all the time she came near him. What if Cris actually did decide to keep the baby? Stupid Owen.

Just another thing that popped to my head, why Der might be mad at Mer. They must have brought up a plan for why they are living seperated at the moment, Der mentions something like that later. Sigh, think everyone wld have understand when they told them they are just living apart cuz Der wants to finish the house now they have Zola as fast as possible. And that is only possible when he spents as much time on the land as possible. And most ppl have a trailer at the place the are building a house. So, everything is perfectly schedule so they cld move as fast as possible. But till then they have a strict schedule and for Zola sake they keep her in Mers house. 
Hmm, did you get what I wanted to say? 
chandni2111 thumbnail
oh that sinkhole couple, they are saying stupid things too they don't mean. He says: You are getting out of this car and we are done. She leaves the car and the sinkhole colapses. And all he can think about is saving his wife. ☺️

Oh man, I think something is up with Bailey. She looks so pissed the whole time. Maybe something is there we don't know yet. 
wow u had a boyfriend...u were in love like real true lvoe?...if u dnt mind me asking tell me the story
YES and some people wld say that couple r metaphor for CO but actly they so r NOT they r metaphor for MD fine later on the husband's story got linked to Owen but till this time when they fell in sinkhole and he ran after herthey mirrored MD
And exactly I man even if MD were not fighting i bet they wnt be gng to drop off Zola together I mean they wld when they can but i bet there wld b days when they cldnt Mer is still a resident obviously she works for more hours thn D their work schedules r diff so what is the big deal it feels big right now coz they r in a fight but its pretty damn normal and mer kept on saying all this has an explanation its not what u think it is to Janet i think it ws made to look bad so janet cld take Zola away

and no dnt think MD discussed what they were to say to janet janet came out of no where and totally took Mer off guard so she panicked and tried to cover it all up but Mer is a bad liar like Der once said whatever she is thinking displays instantly on her face
chandni2111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

wow u had a boyfriend...u were in love like real true lvoe?...if u dnt mind me asking tell me the story

lol I can tell you the story, but I think it wasn't true love, but I did have butterflies in my stomach 😆

oh, at first he was a really nice guy, I never had good experience with boys. But he was so nice and cute, I loved it when he called me sweetie. It had such a soft sound to it ☺️ We shared so many things, how we thought about things in the word, which things were important to us. He showed me new thing I still like. And I loved to just be with him. That is what I still miss. To have someone you can lean on. You know all the pics of boy and girl when he is behind her and has his arms around her? ☺️ This feeling of just being together and just enjoying the moment together. I love it. 
Problem was that he "only" went to regular school and I went to college and then to universe. He so didn't understand me, when I said I had to study hard for uni. When I said, I don't have time, I need to learn. It was the first year on uni, that is except for the final exams the hardest part. Cuz everything is new, you never had to do anything with law. And we were all so afraid of the first exams, cuz we didn't have any idea how they wld look like. 
I love and I need to share all my thoughts, about what happened over the day, but he thought it was me just rambling around over unimportant things.
And I felt so betrayed. I asked him all the time what happened in his day, and he always said, nothing important, but then some of his friends came or his mother and he told them so much. I asked him why he didn't tell me and he said it's cuz they know him longer than I do. 
In the end we realize that we just weren't made for each other.
chandni2111 thumbnail
oh so true about Mer being a bad liar, this whole SP her face spoke volumes, that's why Der got it in the end, when they tried to cover Mer running with Zola for hrs

Oh, I can't get over the: Der I got fired scene ☺️ Der looks sooo sad in that moment, sooo sad
chandni2111 thumbnail
did I miss something or did Alex seriously realize there has to be a kid somewhere just becuz of this?
if it was just becuz of this colorful strings I love Alex even more