Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Seriously, seriously. How many times did Mer run from Der. And S4 didn't only hurt Mer, in my eyes it hurt Der more. He tried everything, over and over again, but she pushed him away farther and farther. 
And how is he leaving her behind? What is he leaving her behind with????? Nothing, he didn't kick her out of the house, he didn't let her handle Zola alone. He just didn't talk much  with her. He didn't spend his free time with her. How is that leaving Mer behind. 
I unfollow now, can't stand all this hate on my tumblr. grrr
chandni2111 thumbnail
hahaha I love this, this is a screenshot from your tumblr πŸ˜†
no no, Der/Patrick isn't laughing at SR plotlines, at least not so far πŸ€£
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pathetic...Der just left her one time the Addison thing was IT...ever since then he had been there for her and well if i have to reply to those douches it was mer who was running away not letting him in inspite of all his attempts it was she who tookk more than TWO seasons to forgive him and trust him again...and they expect D to get over it all in a jiffy SERIOUSLY r they human?

but htis is ONLY my reply to those douches...i dnt blv mer didnt trust him Mer trusted him with EVERYTHING everything and well she knew there might be lot of hurt heart breka in their journey good times and bad times but still she risked it all she didnt chose the better guy the safer guy ie finn she chose her soul ie Der,,,and whole of s four wsnt abt her not trusting him even if she said that in an outburst...it ws just abt her loosing faith in everything in love in eternity coz her mom said there is no such thing it ws abt her loosing faith in herself...mer trusted him...mer knew she is safe with him...and depe down Der too trusts her its just a matter of time amatter of them fidning their way back how hard is it to accept that?
chandni2111 thumbnail
for some ppl it must be really hard to understand that some things take time.
think you are right about Mer trusting Der. when she talked to Cris, she said, she always feels so safe with Der. You can't feel save with someone you don't trust. maybe it was more that she didn't trust herself, that she wldn't push him away again. And just like now, both made mistakes back then, and both had to work on themselves and on each other. A relationship is never just about one person it's always about both.
And wasn't the voice over in the first few mins of the SP when the scene changed to Der building the house: "and there is the other side" or something like that.

Aaah, now thinking about all this makes me even more eager for the next epi. So wanna see how they work things out. πŸ˜ƒ
the only thing good abt this MD SL is pottential make up sex...God...these ppl wld never understand that love is beyond sex that sex itself is not abt lust its a magical experience its a medium of communion with the divinity provided its cause and effect is love
btw what were u trying to tell me with that Mer gif u linked me ontwitter...were u saying again its only Mer?

whatever i wana stay away those aholes rmaking me picj sides when i dnt want coz as much as i love Der PD i love mer ellen equally too All of these ppl there including Rose and all who appear nice r all so hypocritical i fele like throwing my twitter account
chandni2111 thumbnail
No, I didn't wanna tell you it's only about Mer again. I really liked that one. I hardly reblog posts only about Mer, but this one is just so: to have faith and trust that you can survive this together β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

bla, didn't want to tweet it, but for them it's all just about sex and Der being mcdreamy, if he does anything else, he is an ass for them. 
chandni2111 thumbnail
sigh, I don't know what to do, I'm too really short before unfollowing lots of ppl, won't have that much time for twitter anyway when October starts, don't need all that hate and bull they are talking on my timeline

wow, my timeline is so empty now πŸ˜† writing the above I made the decision unfollowed three girls now, maybe it will become more, but as you did, I feel so much better now πŸ˜ƒ

have to go, tea time, yum πŸ˜Š see you πŸ€—
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
okie talk to u wen u cme back u actly did unfollow whom did u unfollow? i hardly follow anyone just forty odd pppl and i get sick even wid that
chandni2111 thumbnail
hmm, tea isn't ready yet. 
I unfollowed Rose, Wala, Merder_Addict and apparently someone I didn't wanna unfollow, cuz Rose appeared again, when I thought I already kicked her out, but who cares πŸ˜† either it was a person I talked a lot too, then she will mention me and I'll start to follow again, or we hardly ever talked and it doesn't matter anyway.

Ah, now tea is ready, see you MUAH πŸ˜ƒ