Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 29

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG did I hear that right, the woman said, the have to rethink the situation but while that Zola can't be with MD? that absolutely sounds like they will get her back, nothing is decided yet :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And more than that, he knows that Mer love him...and he loves her too! He is just mad because she messed with the trial...something that was his hope and on top of that, she didn't tell him about it for weeks. Obviously he would be mad and it takes time to regain that trust. When trust is broken, you just can't build the trust again.

He knows he loves her, he knows she loves him but he needs that trust back on her again...and it will come but it takes time...it takes some effort. And i know Mer will win Der's trust back😳🤗🤗
chandni2111 thumbnail
can't agree more, they are so patheticly in love with Mer/Ellen nothing she does cld ever ruin their precious picture they have of her
Today I realized, everyone was just talking about Ellen being on screen, Ellen has to be in TT, why isn't meredith on screen/in the TT
seems like none of the Patrick/Der lovers is that pathetic and blind

think I will unfollow a few persons, in the last time I didn't talk much to a lot of those ppl so it won't change anything

I feel for Der, I feel for Alex and I feel for Mer, absolutely no hate from my side
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
twitter closed m all urs

I LVOE GREY'S I LOVE MERDER

FOR ONCE I DIDNT CRINGE AT OWEN HUNT
DNT TALK ABT THEM I HATE THEM BU U SAID IT NAPS OWEN THREW CRISTINA OUT FOR NO RASON FOR BEING THE WOMAN WHO SHE IS AND THEYR COMPARING HIM WITH DEREK? SERIOUSLY?
chandni2111 thumbnail
oh she will win it back, no doubt about that ðŸ˜ƒ
that's why I'm so impatient about the next epi, it will be about trust. And it looks like Der not trusting her, will make things even harder for both of them. 
oh winning trust back is a really tough thing. We all know, you have to proove every day that you are a good person, but you only have to fail one time so ppl will believe you are a bad person. (Bad translation)
i oficially hate HATE Ellen lovers get of u pathetic loosers u know what if PD Der isnt there even preicous Ellen cant save the hsow its abt MERDER u loosers
chandni2111 thumbnail
oh let me cry, let me cry

and Der cldn't even hand Zola over himself; Mer had to do that ðŸ˜­
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
chandni2111 thumbnail
OMG even Zola looks said, and this is the moment when Mer says everything is gonna be fine, she is talking to Zola, but in this certain moment she is looking at Der, oh my god, oh my god, this means so much

naps where r u???

is eleen on already?

and i knw satan i thought Der ws more falling apart breaking down while mer ws holding it together