Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
my heart is still beating faster, wow, this is how I like my shows, making my heart beat faster, making my muscles tense, giving goosebumps
this epi rocked
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MY COMP IS HANGIGN RESTARTING COMING BACK DNT GO B HERE SATAN

AND NAPS U WLD OBVIOUSLY B HERE
chandni2111 thumbnail
my sites doesn't load at the moment, think too many ppl are one, but think it's to early anyway Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! I hate everyone on twitter...why are they hating Derek? If anything, I would be pissed at Mer but I can't even be that because I know her and understand her and love her.

Why??? What are these people made of? I feel like crying how much they hating Derek🥺 
chandni2111 thumbnail
I found at least one part of the SP on YT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXWQWFylxAg

Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
OMG! I love you Sandra! And i love this person who uploaded grey's episodes. Going to make avis😍

Check this out loons:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef_mqDfY8Zs[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 years ago
nappy gt m the epi right now

whatever m sad ppl r hating on Derke whats there to hate? he ws ADORABLE ADORABLE ANGRY BUT ADORABLE
chandni2111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

OMG! I hate everyone on twitter...why are they hating Derek? If anything, I would be pissed at Mer but I can't even be that because I know her and understand her and love her.

Why??? What are these people made of? I feel like crying how much they hating Derek🥺 

did you just visit twitter? it's pathetic isn't it, nothing Der did was right, everything was pissing them off, as I said, he was a bit overreacting at first, but after that I can understand every single thing he did
and right if hating one person it wld be Mer, but as you I can't hate her, cuz I totally understand her. she freaked out, but she got her mind back early enough.
But seriously, kidnapping a child isn't worse than being mad at your wife? Whatever, I'm off twitter now
O OFFICIALY HATE TWITTER

TAKE ME OFF OR I WLD KEEP DEFENDING DER ALL DAY
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Exactly and if Cris and Alex weren't there to cover her up, than Zola would have been gone forever. Twitter is sick, pathetic, just argh! I mean what? So now they are comparing Owen and Derek. Dude cristina didn't do anything wrong! She didn't make any mistake that Owen needed to be angry at her. 

While Mer made so many mistakes and yet Der feels her love for Zola. He understood, he did when they were talking about why Mer took Zola away. Der understood why she did that and he wasn't even mad at her for that. 

Why can't people see that? WHY?😔