it has pics of every episode form every season..."mostly"😆

http://www.homeofthenutty.com/greysanatomy/screencaps/index.php
Posted: 12 years ago
loll okay..pm me the pics and everything and I'll make..have to go right now 
WHY OH WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THIS SAD?!
WHY?
AND SO CUTE AT THE SAME TIIINMEEE!? :O
omg merOla ☺️ and the way it showed zola of importance and how MerDer had those silent moments, it all came back
AWESOME!
BEST EVER
and i actually felt sad for ________ for the frst time!!
for cristina?>? i kr? wait till u see the sneak peka u wld actly fele like hugging her

abnd javs make me surrpise MD sigs not requesting anyhting jsut make what u want and i want MD sigs not Ellen Patrick

brb girls dinnering
@Smirti okay..will make a surprise sig
guys has anyone of u sene Patrick's movie Lucky 7? if not then check it out on YT its heaven its sheer heaven every time i see that movie am in tears its just so😍 i wld say its a veyr c***ched movie its not out of the ordinary such stories have been done a hundred times and blah but still somehting abt it something abt Patrick in that movie is so heavenly it gives me i dnt know hope faith that love exists somewhere out there that love which wld i dnt know just be for u it wld b meant to be that love which wld just freaking fit against all odds all logic that love which wld push u to be a better person that love where u wnt b afraid to take risks with lfie be crazy insane and not be bound by rules and protocols and customs...god...that love which wld make u fly which wld make u breathe FREEDOM...beautiful movie...BEAUTIFUL
is it a romantic movie!? :S
i havent seen just know that Lucky 7 stars pattrick :|
its damn damn romantic go to youtube type lucky 7 part 1 and start watching RIGHT NOW