Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hayere Jumka... (Page 2)

SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Joined: 16 March 2011
Posts: 17394

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_gurl

Shanky!!Hug

I'd happily get my jhumka hooked onto Asr anyday, anytime babyDay DreamingBlushing




awww tumna...LOL...hamesha sahee wakth par line marrahi ho...ROFLROFLROFL
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noorie_

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35689

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
yaar ASr mil jaye to sare jhumke kurbanROFLROFL
but one thing is that didnt watch epi gonna watch itHug
by the way mera jhumka mere paas hi hai na atka na kuch hua *poor Tashu*ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991

SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Joined: 16 March 2011
Posts: 17394

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

yaar ASr mil jaye to sare jhumke kurbanROFLROFL
but one thing is that didnt watch epi gonna watch itHug
by the way mera jhumka mere paas hi hai na atka na kuch hua *poor Tashu*ROFL


yep yep dear...ASR tho hehi aisa...Embarrassed
awww zara sabhalke dear...kahi gir na jaye...LOL
Hug
SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Joined: 16 March 2011
Posts: 17394

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
guys...dupatta & jumka...I love both of it... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"jumka geera hei...ASR ke saamne...jumka geera hei..." LOLLOLLOL

just imagine...khushi z singing like that...Wink
SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 11745

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I accept with sinnie... main toh khud ko hi nahi sambhaal paungi...

Bhaad main gaya duppatta aur bhaad gayi Jhumka
Arnie boy ke samne kuch nahi tikhega

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-SK1991

SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Joined: 16 March 2011
Posts: 17394

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

I accept with sinnie... main toh khud ko hi nahi sambhaal paungi...

Bhaad main gaya duppatta aur bhaad gayi Jhumka
Arnie boy ke samne kuch nahi tikhega


oye...sharmi...sambhalo apne aapko yaar...LOLLOL...I knw itz little bit difficult...Wink
Winkye ASR bhi na...TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepper

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Joined: 11 October 2007
Posts: 19374

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Awww, It was indeed a Very Cute moment when the earring got stucked in ASR's Shirt, that defines that everything wants them to stay Closer. Embarrassed I Lurve that Moment Loads seriously.


Thanks for the Pm Dear, and the Post is too Shweeet as the scene does! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991

SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Joined: 16 March 2011
Posts: 17394

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Awww, It was indeed a Very Cute moment when the earring got stucked in ASR's Shirt, that defines that everything wants them to stay Closer. Embarrassed I Lurve that Moment Loads seriously.


Thanks for the Pm Dear, and the Post is too Shweeet as the scene does! Tongue


thanks dude...Hug
I love that scene ya...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index