India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

Yes... we are in love: Sargun Mehta

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Sargun Mehta admits that she and actor Ravi Dubey are a couple to Neha Maheshwri

They met on the sets of Karol Bagh and hit it off instantly. Actors Sargun Mehta currently seen in Siddharth Tewary's Phulwa and Ravi Dubey of Saas Bina Sasural fame soon graduated from just friends to lovers, but chose to keep their relationship under wraps. Sargun finally opened up to BT.

"It's been about five months since we started dating. There was no official proposal from either side. We studied each other's silence and knew that there was something more than just friendship." Talking about her beau, a lovestruck Sargun says, "I like everything about him. The only thing that irritates me about him is that while I am busy talking to him, he usually continuously stares at the wall. And when I ask him if he is even interested in listening to me, he tells me that he heard each and every word and he repeats whatever I speak just to prove the same.

He is cute, kiddish and gentlemanly at the same time." The actress, who was a total romantic before she met Ravi, is a complete non-romantic now. She says that Ravi is a born 'unromantic' and cannot surprise her with flowers or gifts. "The only time he got me flowers was when I was angry at him. I am not a flower person but I like surprises which Ravi hardly springs on me." This couple is a self proclaimed movie buff and loves to catch up on movies during their free time. "But, we never go alone. We are always accompanied by friends from our respective shows Karol Bagh and Saas Bina Sasural." Well, remember that two's company, three's a crowd!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Yes--we-are-in-love-Sargun-Mehta/articleshow/9993317.cms

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sashah_Sukitiny15

Anu_XD Senior Member
Anu_XD
Anu_XD

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
so? -.-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index