India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Guys Check this its quite shocking! :)

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone, i have read/heard it soooooooo many times on this forum, people have been commenting that has Aamna's voice  changed after piyush died, why is so weird! WEll heres the answer read the highlighted bit if you dont want to go through the whole artical!And do comment!Smile

Kkavya's voice ain't his own!

Krishna (Sachin Sharma) of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (Star Plus) has stepped into a new role. He is now dubbing Kkavya (Rakshak) in Kkavyanjali.

Sachin - voicing his talent

Dubbing has never been easy for actors, whether from Bollywood or TV. A lot of actors have voices, that the creative team on a show feels does not gel with the character. This is precisely what's happened in case of Rakshak.

Explains Ekta Kapoor's trusted lieutenant Nivedita Basu, "Rakshak had difficulties in voice modulation, especially when it came to emotional scenes. Hence, we decided that someone ought to lend him his voice."

Basu says that it didn't take long to zero down on Sachin. "I had two names in mind, whose voice we knew would match Rakshak's character. Sachin Sharma and Amit Sarin. I first spoke to Sachin. He agreed. I didn't take the offer to Amit."

"Like in films, such things are common in television too. Aamna Shariff's voice was also dubbed for about the first 100 episodes. Neeti dubbed for her. Later, Aamna could manage beautifully. These are teething problems sometimes."

Rakshak - in mute mode!

Back to Sachin.

Sachin, who on the one hand, has been the homely and sober Krishna in KGGK and a totally different, outgoing-n-adventurous Vedant in Tumhari Disha (Zee TV), is enjoying his additional responsibility. "Dialogue delivery is one of the most important aspects of acting. This new job is helping me to evolve as an actor. I am enjoying every bit of it."

Meanwhile, we hear that the Agarwal family will take on Sachin in KGGK. Reason? His wife (Poorva Gokhale) caught him kissing Manya (Kavita Kaushik). He will leave the house, only to get picked up by his mother Pallavi (Achint Kaur who has come in place of Shweta Kawaatra). No prizes for guessing that some heated confrontation scenes between Achint Kaur and Ali Asgar (who plays Sachin's father)lie in store!

by VICKEY LALWANI Posted on 25 February 2005

Edited by Megha_Desai - 25 February 2005 at 12:20pm

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

thats great megha

yeah i posted the kavvya article is kggk forum

ammna voice dubbed was new

thanx for sharing

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thanx megha
ejaz's-no1-fan Senior Member
ejaz's-no1-fan
ejaz's-no1-fan

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
omg krishna is dubbing for kavya
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing meghaSmile
phoenix Senior Member
phoenix
phoenix

IF Crorepati

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Thnx for posting it MeghaTongue
sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Megha, thanks for posting.

I already knew that Amna Sharif's voice was initially dubbed. It was dubbed by the same woman who used to dub smriti's voice in K Street Pali hill(for those who watch the serial), up until a few days ago. Personally im glad when the actors actually use their own voices.

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Thx Megha...Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top