India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

AAP! SHUT UP! (Page 3)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
As always, love your thoughts, Sabah! Beautiful post ...

And agree ... the way Khushi said that shut up ... with that hesitation ... it was a struggle for her to abandon her usual politeness and be so rude ... stoop to that language as it were ... beautifully written by the writer and beautifully portrayed by Sanaya ... as always, i love the inflections in her dialogue delivery - she gets them just right!

Nice to see you posting here, Sabah Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithYPNHK_kiFANno.1sun2011naz17555

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

As always, love your thoughts, Sabah! Beautiful post ...

And agree ... the way Khushi said that shut up ... with that hesitation ... it was a struggle for her to abandon her usual politeness and be so rude ... stoop to that language as it were ... beautifully written by the writer and beautifully portrayed by Sanaya ... as always, i love the inflections in her dialogue delivery - she gets them just right!

Nice to see you posting here, Sabah Big smile

Diya,

True, her delivery of lines, those tones as well as pauses, even that flicker and flash of an eyelid all add to that captivating performance.  I still remember those subtle and wondrous nuances she brought to taali Gunjan. 

This one scene is just an example of her preciseness and proficiency in her art.  

It is that detailing that made me glance again at the scene and perceive what the writers were trying to portray more carefully, once I had of course laughed myself silly.

All credit to Barun for keeping his composure AND all incredulousness at Arnav for not embracing her there and then. 

With love, Sabah

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK_kiFANno.1sun2011naz17555DiyaS

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 Goldie
YPNHK_kiFANno.1
YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I also loved that line, so polite like her nature, it takes the sting out of the words 'shut up'  Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YPNHK_kiFANno.1

I also loved that line, so polite like her nature, it takes the sting out of the words 'shut up'  Smile 

Beautifully said. I think not think of that point, that just by her demeanour, her character shut up loses some of that punch, she really did not need to use aap

However the writers wonderfully used this note, for it brings forth fruition, for even a person like Arnav must understand that Khushi's character, her person, her heart paid a heavy price to utter such repugnant words to her. 

Thank you for sharing, I really loved your note on this scene, as I said, I did not see that angle.

WIth love, Sabah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK_kiFANno.1sun2011

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 Goldie
YPNHK_kiFANno.1
YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Sabah! Big smile , it's so good that we analyse each scene with our own angles and can discuss so many takes on one scene. I'm glad you made this post Hug, because after this episode I was pondering over this one line, loving how it was so sweet and your take on it is so interesting to read as well Big smile.

a little faith

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Hey Sabah! Big smile , it's so good that we analyse each scene with our own angles and can discuss so many takes on one scene. I'm glad you made this post Hug, because after this episode I was pondering over this one line, loving how it was so sweet and your take on it is so interesting to read as well Big smile.

LOLLOLLOL  Me too.  Just this one line and I was musing for hours AS WELL AS giggling intermittently whenever I would remember it. 

As you say, it wasn't just funny but something to contemplate, the writers have added much detailing to her character that I love, that hesitation, that aap were fine examples. 

It is this depth that allows us to understand why a stubborn man like Arnav, set in his ways is moved, affected so much just by her presence.  She isn't only a pretty girl, or a wholesome girl or a sweet and sincere girl, she has layers that are able to enamour him, AND us too.  Credit to the writers, Sanaya and Barun.

WIth love, Sabah
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK_kiFANno.1sun2011

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 Goldie
YPNHK_kiFANno.1
YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

LOLLOLLOL  Me too.  Just this one line and I was musing for hours AS WELL AS giggling intermittently whenever I would remember it. 

As you say, it wasn't just funny but something to contemplate, the writers have added much detailing to her character that I love, that hesitation, that aap were fine examples. 

It is this depth that allows us to understand why a stubborn man like Arnav, set in his ways is moved, affected so much just by her presence.  She isn't only a pretty girl, or a wholesome girl or a sweet and sincere girl, she has layers that are able to enamour him, AND us too.  Credit to the writers, Sanaya and Barun.

WIth love, Sabah
LOL

I don't even need to write anything else apart from… I totally agree! Big smile. The leads have so many layers, it's amazing what you uncover when you actually take a moment to sit and think and analyse the scenes. Also….ok I didn't say this before, but same as you, I was actually saying the line out aloud to myself and cracking up over it!LOL

Thumbs Up Farah

a little faith

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

I don't even need to write anything else apart from' I totally agree! Big smile. The leads have so many layers, it's amazing what you uncover when you actually take a moment to sit and think and analyse the scenes. Also'.ok I didn't say this before, but same as you, I was actually saying the line out aloud to myself and cracking up over it!LOL

Thumbs Up Farah

Farah, Embarrassed

So how many stares did you get?  I am currently thinking of ways to use it in real life, however as the writers elucidate, you can not create such a moment through words alone, it takes two substantial hearts and the movements found therein.

With love, Sabah Embarrassed

YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index