India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Door needs curtains os (Page 2)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Suk, You had me smirking all way through.

Wink

excellent os though 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
nice OS..   Thumbs Up    I like this ahem.. Hope our serialwala ahem transforms  to this wala very soon...
Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
cute OS! Day Dreaming
-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Wink

Rashi's is excited she has been successful in stopping Gopi's studies, so she thinks what she doesnt know is that gopi is one step ahead of her going to bed late n waking up earlier so she can study.LOL    that way she can help her Rashi benAngry
Aham had the exam results with him this time he wanted to share the news with the Gopi by herself,  he walked into the house nostrils flaring n shouted Gopi, she came running  he tells her come with me,   she follows him n goes up to the bedroom, rashi also follows n calls urmilla  mummy there is going to be a hugh explosion  with gopi n aham,  urmilla excited what what ok let me know what happens i have to sort out choti kargri.  Rashi gets to the door hoping it was open n peeps in  she see Aham facing her n Gopi looking at him.  Aham smiles i wanted to give you the good news before we told the family he gives the exams results to Gopi  100% pass Gopi smiles she hugs him, Rashi is in shock omg  what happened?  all those kalakaris  the aham looks up n sees rashi looking in, he gives a smirk n lifts Gopi chin  n kisses her a long kiss, Rashi mouth open  n falls, Aham sees all of this,  Gopi well done he tells her, we shall continue this later but now lets tell the family.  Aham opens the door n there is rashi sitting cursing, Gopi looks at Rashi, Rashi ben what happened she says my stud for my earring fell so i was looking for it dont worry i have found it.
Aham tells Gopi to come with him as he walks out he puts his hand out n grabs Gopis looks at rashi n shakes his head,  Rashi once u have finished call jigar to the mandir n the whole family  she says yes jiju.  Goham go towards kokila room she is praying so both walk in.   she looks up n sees Aham holding Gopis hand n smiles n finishes off her prayers, Aham whats the matter, mom nothing the matter we wanted you to hear the good news Gopi got 100% in her exams.  Kokila  smiles n hugs them both, Gopi n Aham get blessing from her,  come both of you the family was already downstairs, n kokila shares the news everyone is excited except Rashi,  then Gopi goes up to her Thank you rashi ben for encouraging me  i  can see you n jigar have made up  i was happy to help you during your trouble times.  Jigar looks at Gopi n Gopi what r you talking about?   Gopi tells him, Aham is listening jigar looks at rashi angry so does Aham, then kokila tells everyone  what she thinks happened, Gopi is shocked n ask rashi if that is true she does not want her to study.  Rashi puts her head down.   nahi gopi it isnt that, Rashi ben then what is it? kokila then tells gopi what the real truth is.  Aham now is angry  looking at Rashi tells her keep away from my wife, is that understood, kokila looks at Aham  dikra you have to make it quite clear to her keep away from ur wife, her sister, gopi sister in law otherwise she will have a excuse  for coming near Gopi. 
Kokila goes upstairs n gets a jewellery set n sari Gopi vahu Aham went shopping with me the other day  n he got you this set n sari. Gopi smiles at Aham, thank you.  Then kokila  comes up with two tickets this is for you  we are sending you to Goa i know its not switzerland  but we would like you to enjoy  this 5 day break from here  You leave tomorrow.   mom Aham says i would like you to do something before we get back can you put curtains on our bedroom door we have a peeping tom looking at rashi  it seems Gopi n i have no privacy, jigar is starring at Rashi, he leaves to go to his room, Hetal looks at rashi angry, chirag tells rashi  she should go to her maykar.
Back in the bedroom, Aham hugs Gopi n smiles where were we?  oh yes n  kisses Gopi.

i reali wish tht happens this is very gd well dne i reali want this to happen wow want to see him hug gopi..

suk19

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Love the OS Big smile Ahem is becoming softer. Who knows he may transform into Ahem as in the OS!

-Arnisha-

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
love it very good Clapfablous ,fantastic story if it real happens in the serial then it will be great...Thumbs Up its true really Doors need curtains...LOL

Edited by simibrar1990 - 18 September 2011 at 11:23am

Go to top