Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~~~~~Scribblings by madhubala ~~~~~

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi frnz,

Thot of creating an index as one of my friend requested to do so. 😊

MG FF : THE GIFT OF LOVE!!!

THE GIFT OF LOVE is my first ever writing attempt.Its the outcome of my craziness to picturise some most romantic film scenes on Maaneet.😳

MG FF : THE CUPID WAR!!!

THE CUPID WAR is based on a malayalam movie which portrays Maaneet in a refreshing way with my own Season 2 version.😳

MG HISTORICAL FF : MYTH - A WALK INTO THE PAST

A historical ff Inspired by two historic south Indian movies,it attempts to take you to a different world altogether.My first completed FF which received a great welcome than what i had expected.😍

MG FF : MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY

MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY is a mystique love story with a slight horror touch.Yet again the basic script is based on a movie,though i am attempting quite a different screenplay. Its an innocent yet romantic, unreal yet passionate, mystique yet soulful love story ❤️

MG FF : THE X EFFECT

THE X EFFECT based on malayalam movie Chocolate,another one in the category of battle of sexes after THE CUPID WAR!!

The story is all about wat happens when a young handsome guy joins a WOMEN'S COLLEGE 😳

THE DIVINE FLOWER

The FF is once again based on the famous malayalam movie "Neelathamara". The Divine flower is actually a blue lotus. It is believed that if one wishes  for something and the flower blossoms then the wish is granted and it will turn into reality.  It's a love story which is decided by fate. It's nothing different, an ordinary Maan story,with the same intensity and passion.  

Hope you will enjoy reading these...

Any movie freaks here in the forum????????? 😉 

Do suggest some movies which you feel would have been better on Maaneet. 😳

Edited by madhubala123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wow! Girl!!! Good! you made this link Thread!!! Thanks for PM...Love ya
madhubala123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gurti_Rocks

Wow! Girl!!! Good! you made this link Thread!!! Thanks for PM...Love ya

Thank U 😊

Its my pleasure..

Thanks for asking and reading my FFs 😃

Chandlerbing1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATS DEAR LOVE ALL UR FFS THEY R REALLY UNIQUE
madhubala123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarkh26

CONGRATS DEAR LOVE ALL UR FFS THEY R REALLY UNIQUE

Thank You 😊
This content was originally posted by: madhubala123

Thank U 😊

Its my pleasure..

Thanks for asking and reading my FFs 😃

😊😊 Well its worth reading and u deserve comments from your FF readers...i am not that much found of movies but yes i want to suggest you some movie names which suites MAANEET. will get back once i get any idea!!
😊
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hey i haeve not ventured into any of yours...but reading Malayalam i'm going to take a tour...thanks...

on another note...u r advanced on the stories so much...may take a while to read thrru" i just made a rough study...
Swapna koodu...did i miss the beginning of the movie😕... yeeah prithvi! 
then i guess Vismaya thumbathu...wasn't that remade in HIndi...such a flop of a good movie..

most of the time when i see a Priyadarshan Remake i feel that his choice of cast is horrible...
imagine Arvind sami as mohanlal in Thenmavinkombathu remake...god that was the limit
oh! i'm digressing...
ok so i will bookmark ur post to read it in leisure...

ummm about the movie...'Mozhi' , meeshamadhavan, the classic 'thoovanathumbikal', classmates, chitram...to name a few...😆 oh yeah how cud i forget this one..i can't correctly recall the titls wasit Santhosh Subramanyam? the one in which Jayam Rave and Prakash Raj IS there with Genelia
heard it is going to be remade with Harman
Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
take_a_hint thumbnail
great

i have always imagined maneet in sillunu oru kadal ... i know u would have seen tat movie considering u r as crazy for suriya as me
madhubala123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bangalores

hey i haeve not ventured into any of yours...but reading Malayalam i'm going to take a tour...thanks...

on another note...u r advanced on the stories so much...may take a while to read thrru" i just made a rough study...
Swapna koodu...did i miss the beginning of the movie😕... yeeah prithvi! 
then i guess Vismaya thumbathu...wasn't that remade in HIndi...such a flop of a good movie..

most of the time when i see a Priyadarshan Remake i feel that his choice of cast is horrible...
imagine Arvind sami as mohanlal in Thenmavinkombathu remake...god that was the limit
oh! i'm digressing...
ok so i will bookmark ur post to read it in leisure...

ummm about the movie...'Mozhi' , meeshamadhavan, the classic 'thoovanathumbikal', classmates, chitram...to name a few...😆 oh yeah how cud i forget this one..i can't correctly recall the titls wasit Santhosh Subramanyam? the one in which Jayam Rave and Prakash Raj IS there with Genelia
heard it is going to be remade with Harman

Hi 

So i guess you are a malayalee 😃

I didn't even know Vismayathumbathu was remade in Hindi????????? 😕 kab kaha??? 😆 😆

Arvind sami as mohanlal in Thenmavinkombathu remake.. : Now when did that happen 😲

You are giving me shocks 😲 😆

Mozhi i really gave it a serious thot. But i don't know how people will accept Geet like that  😳 But  i will try that soon...

"Meeshamadhavan" : Maan don't have "that"  😳 🤣  But ofcourse i will try the storyline some day 👍🏼

Thoovanathumbikal, Classmates, Chitram...nice choice.All my favs ⭐️  

Chitram was remade in Hindi. I saw once in SMax with Mithun Chakravarthy and Gauthami ewww...    But i had already thot about writing it eliminating the "SOMAN" part. 😡

I hate him in that movie since i was a kid 😆 😆

SANTHOSH SUBRAMANIYAM is my family favorite movie. 😆  

Already Jeyam Ravi didn't have that charm as Sidharth in Telugu but bcoz of the character of Santosh it suited him well. But Harman?????????? 😲 Moreover i don't think the North Indian audience will be able to accept this story. Mostly its South Indian kids who are dependant on parents i believe atleast the majority. 😊

THANK U so much for the suggestions 😃 

Hope u give me more 😳 . I am thinking about an FF on Azhagiya RAavanan 😉 

madhubala123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NANDY_BRU

great

i have always imagined maneet in sillunu oru kadal ... i know u would have seen tat movie considering u r as crazy for suriya as me

I have SOK saved in  my PC and i watch it whenever i feel like to see Surya 😳