Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya's Hair!!!!

Poll Question: How many are annoyed with the way Priya's hair style in the show???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
61 [65.59%]
5 [5.38%]
27 [29.03%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

park_91 Newbie
park_91
park_91

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
She is the main lead of the show and i feel that her stylists are not doing justice to the way her hair is set. Her hair looked amazing in the promos.. but now she is unable to manage that style. Like other leads, can't she just straighten her hair a bit!! This is just my opinion!! Open to all suggestions Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi._Mannat_

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by park_91

She is the main lead of the show and i feel that her stylists are not doing justice to the way her hair is set. Her hair looked amazing in the promos.. but now she is unable to manage that style. Like other leads, can't she just straighten her hair a bit!! This is just my opinion!! Open to all suggestions Smile

Sometimes her hair looks bad...but I love her style of bringing it all in the front...but last night with her pink nightie she has curls which looked odd...she definitely needs to set a trend...she did look gorgeous in the promos..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavmuks

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
She is the lead. I think that they should put in more effort to make her hair look better. Tongue

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Priya's hair is annoying when she leaves open on her right shoulders.

but i loved her hairstyle with curls at bottom in yesterday's scene. the pink nighty scene..Day Dreaming

if she's with that, i'm fine.. but putting her hair on the right shoulders is really annoying sometimes.. Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesakshiSphallolalia

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Its high time something is done about her hair style. So far it was okay, but am kind of irritated. Priya needs to wear her hair differently, which will add more grace and beauty and who knows may even make a style statement!!

-MariaMars-

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
well i think as all of us have seen sakshi in a jooda for manyyy LOL years in KGGK... so she looks amazing this way... i like her curled up hair Smile
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I love Priya's hair the way it is...she looks simple and gorgeous!!!! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesakshi-SakshisFan-swtbaby-MariaMars-

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

I don't mind the curls...but I hate it over the right shoulder!   Her hair style needs a change definitely! 

-MariaMars-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index