Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OS: Can I touch you... just once?part3 pg 7 updtd (Page 5)

TheBlueAngel Goldie
TheBlueAngel
TheBlueAngel

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
yeah right in your dreams LOL
am damn loving disHeart
i wonder hw u'll cntinue disDay Dreaming
lukin 4wrd 2 read mre..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fallenstar

yeah right in your dreams LOL
am damn loving disHeart
i wonder hw u'll cntinue disDay Dreaming
lukin 4wrd 2 read mre..Big smile

m glad u liked it fallenstar. m not quite sure how i'll cntinue dis.Smile

]yeah right in your dreams - that's my favorite too. LOL

TheBlueAngel

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
lovelly update blessya thanks 4 the link eventually lolz bless ya its fine its understandable y u ddint send a link wiv ur pm bless ya but thanks anyways sweety

incandescent

maria_awan IF-Dazzler
maria_awan
maria_awan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Hi dear like ur ff add me to ur pm list

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maria_awan

Hi dear like ur ff add me to ur pm list

thanks dear. i'll add u.

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
its really amazing
loved itHeart
specially that in your dreamsLOL
too good
thanks for the pm and continue soonHug

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

PART 2

Open Window

I was about to fall when he seized my hand. He asked me a question. Was he really asking me if he should save me or let go of me? Is he even human? I'd rather fall. And he let go of me.

Dictation

He called me upstairs for a dictation. I gulped. Couldn't he just leave me alone? I went upstairs; he got up from his chair and came close to me. This unexpected proximity made me uncomfortable. I tried to step back but I got caught up with something. I would have fallen backwards but he held my arm securely and pulled me towards him.

Parking Lot

It was dark and it rained heavily. I was completely drenched and the cold water made me shiver. There was a sudden flash of light. I wanted to move but I froze. Someone came running and carried me away from the light. I was safe.

First Hug

We hugged tightly. The hug felt warm and the warmth slowly diffused into my body.  For a while nothing else mattered. But then we broke from the reverie. The hug felt like crossing a boundary.

The Garden near the pool Side

I was standing near the pool side. He saw me and began to walk towards me. He tripped and was about to fall into the water. I jumped forward to save him, nearly falling into the water myself. I gripped his arms and he gripped mine.

The dark room

I was all alone in the room. There was a flickering light bulb but it did nothing to remove the darkness. Soon, I would immerse into complete darkness. Was there no one who could get me out? I screamed. No one responded. But then I heard something. Did someone call my name? I ran towards the door and cried for help. No one answered back. I went back and sat against the wall, waiting to be plunged into the darkness. There was a loud noise. Someone banged the door and broke it open. Was I dreaming? He ran towards me, held my hand pulling me away from the darkness.

Broken bangles and a dream

I was completely enraged. I pushed him hard. Once, twice. I was about to push him a third time but this time he wasn't going to let me have my way. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the wall. His eyes stared into mine without blinking. His clasp was so strong that I was unable to move. I felt a prick in one wrist. Did my bangles break? I wasn't sure. I broke out from intense stare and turned my head to see what caused the prick. Yeah, it was definitely the bangles. I looked back at him. I wanted to speak out but I couldn't. Tears welled down from my eyes. I am not quite sure what happened next but he slowly let go me. I turned to check my arm and it was bleeding. All of a sudden my eyes turned hazy and my head spun a little. I blacked out.

It felt like dreaming except I was not quite certain that it was. I felt someone caressing my cheeks. I felt I was being carried. I remember someone gently putting me too bed, like I had fallen asleep in a car. I slept for a while and forgot everything else. Then I felt someone caress...it startled me. I woke up. 

END OF PART 2

Edited by incandescent - 22 September 2011 at 5:20pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamu768kashevnehaahmadSuman786maghalakshmiHonkytonkTheBlueAngel..Damsel..littlemoiFebruaryFlowerIshrafan11maria_awanraaspach-RushTrip-anjaani07Aahana-AquaBluez17MeraCheekuVirat.Saraa.pinky_blueskies_TheJoker-

TheBlueAngel Goldie
TheBlueAngel
TheBlueAngel

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
whoooa i remembered all these scenes yaarDay Dreaming
a big Hugand a big THANK YOU 4 bringing back these memories...HeartHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.incandescent

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index