Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fanfic: second chance chap16,17lastchap pg 32,33 (Page 32)

tamannamalik Goldie
tamannamalik
tamannamalik

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

wow..ausum update..thank u sooo muchSmilei loved abhiya..they are 2gether..yeahSmile.i hope that sameer stays in jail forever...hope so tooSmile i hope jeh gets normal soon...he willfab update...glad u liked itSmileupdate soon..thanks for pm...my pleasureSmile

tamannamalik Goldie
tamannamalik
tamannamalik

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyabhay4ever

Hope jeh gets better.he wilSmile Feel really bad for misha. yeah CryShe is pregnant and her husband is in the hospital dont worry everything will be fineSmile
Waiting for abhiya marriage soon!! will update soonSmile
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Ohh I'm so late... I just catch up with both of your updates. Superb Clap Clap oh god, wish could kill Sameer Angry I felt so bad for Jeh... i hope he will be alright and Abhiya will get married soon... thanks for the PM and continue soon Embarrassed

Edited by princess_xeelan - 25 September 2011 at 4:26am
tamannamalik Goldie
tamannamalik
tamannamalik

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Love Abhiya & Jeh. Hate Sameer.
me tooSmile will update soonSmile
tamannamalik Goldie
tamannamalik
tamannamalik

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Ohh I'm so late... thats perfectly fineSmile I just catch up with both of your updates. Superb Clap Clap thank u sooo much dearSmileoh god, wish could kill Sameer Angry I felt so bad for Jeh... dont worry he'l be fine soonSmile i hope he will be alright and Abhiya will get married soon...u'l knw in the next updateSmile thanks for the PM and continue soon Embarrassedokie sweetie
shivanirajput Goldie
shivanirajput
shivanirajput

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
oh god that was an amazing update
i knew that sameer will going to create trouble
feeling so bad for misha and jai
i hope soon everything will be alright
update soon

tamannamalik Goldie
tamannamalik
tamannamalik

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanirajput

oh god that was an amazing updatethank u sooo muchSmile
i knew that sameer will going to create trouble sameer cant see piya with abhay
feeling so bad for misha and jaijeh will be fineSmile
i hope soon everything will be alright everything will be fine in the next chaptersSmile
update soon

tamannamalik Goldie
tamannamalik
tamannamalik

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
chapter 16
We decided that Rohan should be able to visit jeh.
"Ok, honey. Uncle jeh is sleeping, but he can hear you. You can talk to him as if he was awake, but you have to be careful with him." I explained. Rohan nodded and entered the room with a serious face.
"Hey Uncle jeh, its me... Rohan." he said and walked slowly to the bed.
"Mum said that you are sleeping, but you can hear me..." Rohan crawled on the bed and talked to jeh like he was awake, he told him about home and about the kindergarden. I saw that misha was really thankful that we had allowed Rohan to come here. It was good for jeh to feel the innocence of his nephew.
"Rohan, its time to go." I said and put my hands on his shoulders.
"Ok Mum. One more thing... Uncle jeh, I want to give you my football-teddy. You know, the one I got from dad to my birthday." he said and put the little teddy into jehs arm.
"That is so kind of you, honey." I said proud.
"Lets go. I think jeh needs rest." said abhay and we headed all for the door, suddenly misha stopped and put her hand on her heart, then she turned to jeh... his eyes were open.
Oh my got, jeh!" misha ran back to the bed and hugged him tight.
I stood there, not able to move, it was like I wasnt inside my body, like I watched this scene from another level.abhay  also stood at the bed, tears falling from his eyes.
"How are you man?" jeh looked at him and winked.
"I feel like a car has knocked me down." he whispered.
The doctor came in with a few nurses.
"Please, step aside, we have to check on him." They did the check up. misha and abhay stood in one corner of the room, Rohan and me in the other one.
"Mrs. khurana." the doctor walked over to her.
"How is he?" asked misha excited.
"Well, I dont know what happened, but he seems to be alright so far. It was very important that he wakes up. You can stay a few minutes, but he needs to rest, ok?" I felt like a stone fell from my heart, but it was just too much at that moment. I lend down to Rohan.
"Honey, please go to Dad. You can drive home with him, Ill come home later." I said to him. He nodded and walked to abhay who was still crying.
I took a walk through the park, where abhay and me had met a few months ago.
It felt like all this have been years ago, not months. So much had happened in this time. Rohans illness, meeting chand Uncle, Sameer,abhay, mishas pregnancy... My head spun and I had to sit down, I took a seat under our tree and suddenly the tears began to flow. All the tears I had held back in the last few weeks sprung from my eyes, my body was shaking and I just couldnt stop crying. I had the feeling that a part of the heavy weight that was on my shoulders had vanished. I adducted my legs, lay my head on my knees and closed my eyes for a moment to calm myself down.

piya!" I heard abhay calling me. When I opened my eyes I saw him running towards me.
"Oh my god piya are you ok?" He asked concerned when he reached me.
"abhay? Whats up?!" I asked confused.
"I was searching for you, you didnt come home for hours. I thought something happened to you." he explained in panic.
"No, Im fine abhay, I just..." When I looked around I saw that it was already dusk.
"Im so sorry, abhay. I must have fallen asleep." I looked apologising at him, he only nodded and hugged me tight.
"Its ok, piya. Just dont do that ever again, ok?" I nodded, the tears began to well up in my eyes again.
"Why did you leave? jeh asked for you." abhay kissed my forhead.
"Im sorry, I just couldnt face him. Not when Im..." but abhay cut me off.
"When you what. I hope you dont think that this all is your fault." I looked up at him, his face showed an expression I had never seen before on him.
"Yes I do,abhay. If I wouldnt have gone out with Sameer..." abhay took my face in his hands and looked intensively at me.
"Dont think that piya Its not your fault, ok? Its not your fault. I should have prevented that Sameer attacked you. It should have been me that was hurt, not jeh" I was shocked by what he said. Slowly I moved my hand up and stroke soft his cheek.
"abhay.. I whispered. Now I saw that he had misty eyes. His eyes showed so much pain that I almost couldnt bare it.
"Im a living desaster. I make all the people around me unlucky and hurt them." he suddenly got up and hit the tree with his fist, it began to bleed.
I got up and hugged him from the back.
"abhay, you are the best that could happen to me. Im only lucky when you are with me. Rohan adores you, you are his Dad and you mean the world to him... And forjeh , he was hurt because he wanted to protect not only me, but also you. You are his best friend and I know how much he suffered in the last years werent in talking termes." I turned him around and looked deep into his eyes.
"abhay, we need you. Each of us does, you are a lover, friend, son, brother and father. And no matter what happened in the past, I just cant imagine a better father for Rohan than you." He looked at me like a little boy, then he hugged me tight.
"Thank you, piya. I love you." I held him as tight as I could.
"I love you, too. I love you more than you will ever know." I whispered.

We stood like this for awhile till both of us had calmed down.
"Lets go back, misha will wonder where we are." I said soft and wanted to leave, but abhay pulled me back into his arms and gave me a kiss that made my knees weak. I looked suprised at him, a smile playing on my lips.
"Just to show you how much I love you." he grinned at me.
We reached the house when it was already dark.
"Thank god you found her. Where have you been?" called jeh when she saw us."
"Im so sorry, misha. I just..." She hugged me tight.
"All that matters is that you are back and ok." she said, I stroke her back.
"Im sorry, misha." she nodded.
"I hope you talked about all your stupid self-reproaches and found out that it was nobodys fault, not yours and not abhays." she said now.
I shot her a suprised look.
"Im your sister, piya. Do you think I dont know why you wanted to be alone? It was too much to bear for you and you didnt want to meet jeh  like that. Right?" I looked confused at her.
"Dont look at me like that? jeh asks you to visit him tomorrow." she said giggling.
I joined her and soon the three of us laughed loud and freely.

I woke up very early the next day and decided to go to the hospital alone. I left a note on the kitchen table and left.
"miss piyai. What are you doing here at this time?" asked Dr. Smith suprised, when he saw me.
"Good morning, Dr. Smith. How are you?" I smiled at him and shook his hand.
"Im fine thank you. And you? I heard about that incident. How is your brother-in-law?"
"Ok, thats about patient confidentially." I giggled, Dr. Smith shrugged his shoulders.
"You should know by now, that Im not so straight about that." he winked at me.
"Are you here to visit him?" he asked now, I nodded.
"Yes, he woke up yesterday and asked for me."
"But you were here when he woke up, I saw you..." he looked confused at me, I looked out of the window.
"Yes, I was, but I couldnt face him at this moment. Hes in this condition because of my former boyfriend." I told him.
"Yes, chand told me what has happened... May I tell you something?" he asked unsure, I only looked at him.
"I think that you are really a special and strong person. The way you handled Rohans illness was great and even now with Mrs. khurana. You give all your strenth to your sister. Thats not often that somebody reacts like that to such situations." I smiled soft at Dr. Smith.
"Thank you very much, Dr. Smith. But Im not very special or strong, I only try to live my life and I want my family to be happy."
He nodded smiling.
"Ill go now. It was nice to meet you. And Ill come to the check up with Rohan next week." I shook his head and left.
"miss piya?" he called after me. I turned to him.
"I forgot to add modest." he said giggling and walked into the other direction.
I only shook my head and went to jehs room.

I knocked carefully and opened the door.
"Are you awake?" I whispered, my head popping through the door. jeh moved his head and smiled at me.
"Hey." He pulled out his hand to me, slowly I walked over to him and took his hand.
"How do you feel?" I asked, stroking soft his head.
"Like a truck has knocked me down." he joked, but I couldnt laugh.
"What did the doctor say?" I asked serious.
"Well, Im havent fully recovered till now, but its only a question of time." he answered while I fought the tears that were welling up in my eyes.
"But how are you? Did he..." I shook violently my head.
"No, he didnt do anything to me, you safed my life." I had to turn away.
"Do you need anything? Something to drink, shall I call a nurse? Because if you need something I could..." jeh still held my hand.
"piya, look at me...please." he said serious, but I just couldnt. I tried to walk over to the window, but jeh still held my hand.
"Please." he said again. I sighed and turned to him, the tears streamed down my face.
"I knew that I would look bad in this condition, but I never thought that I would look so bad that you have to cry." he joked.
"jeh, thats not funny." I whispered. He let go of my hand and tapped his bed.
"Take a seat." I sat down.
"piya, I want you to know that you are not only a friend or a sister-in-law to me, you are so much more. You are family, you are like a little sister to me and I really love you. And Rohan is like my own son, no matter if Im going to be a father soon, or not. Rohan will always be like a son for me. And Im really happy that I was able to protect you from that ill man. Even if I would be happier, if I could have done more..." I put my finger on his mouth to "shh" him.
"jeh, you did so much for me and also for Rohan. You were the father he never had. And you are such a great father, not only for him I know you will be as a good father for your child. And for me... you are my best friend, my brother and you were always there for me. You quitt the friendship with your best friend for me, you built me up when I was down and you safed my life. I will never be able to thank you enough for everything you did for us." He wiped my tears away.
"Ok, lets say were quitts. You bring joy to me and misha because you and Rohan live with us and I safed your life." He winked at me, I had to giggle.
"And now stop crying, Im not dead!" I hugged him carefully.

jehs convalescense was hard and long but he did better with every day, while ,ishas belly became bigger and bigger.
One night I was woken by her.
"piya piya. Wake up." she said and shook me.
"Huh... whats up?" I asked sleepy and took a look at the clock.
"misha, its half past three in the morning." I rubbed my eyes.
"piya, I think its time to drive to the hospital." said misha a bit scared.
I was within a second out of bed, grabbed our stuff, woke Rohan up and drove with them to the hospital.
"piya do you come with me into the operating room? Im a bit scared." asked misha with fear in her eyes.
"Of course I will." I just have to call abhay to come and take care of Rohan, ok?" I answered.
We arrived and mishawas rushed in.
"Ill be right with you, I only wait for abhay!" I called, misha nodded.
About ten minutes later arrived abhay
"Where is she? Is she ok?!" he called when he saw us.
"Good you are here. Shes fine, but I promised her to be with her, you have to look for Rohan, ok?" He nodded and lifted Rohan up.
"Well go and tell jeh the news." I gave both a small kiss on the cheek and rushed to misha.
A few exhausting hours later she was the mother of a beautiful baby.
"Congratulations, Mrs. khurana. Its a girl." said the doctor and handed misha the baby that looked with big eyes at her mum.
"Oh my god, misha. Shes so beautiful." I said overwhelmed, a tear rolling down my cheek.
"Do you want to hold her?" I nodded and took her carefully from misha.
"Hey, baby. Im your aunt." I kissed her little hand.
"Im so proud of you, misha." We shared a long look.
Suddenly the door flew open and abhay and Rohan rolled jeh in a wheelchair in.
"Where is my baby?" he called proud.
"Here she is, jeh" I said and handed the little girl to her father. jeh held her as careful as she would be breakable.
"Shes perfect, misha." he whispered and looked at his wife with misty eyes. I drove Nikhiljeh over to the bed and stepped back as I didnt want to disturb the lucky family. abhay put his arm around me and kissed my forhead.
"Mum, shes so tiny!" called Rohan taking a good look at his new cousin.
"Yes she is, honey. You were also so small when you were born." I said smiling. abhay shot me a sad look, but I only smiled at him.
"What do you want to call her?" I asked now.
"We decided to call her Pooja." answered jeh beaming.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12mohit_rockstarshivanirajputprerna26-Sonia-alicia212snitchseekeradnilover--Siva--SheDevilMS-meghasharma--peehu--..Bournville..

Go to top