India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

All our dreams shattered

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
ok with today's daksh's dialogues with naina..lagtahai  all our dreams shattered. looks like he has almost taken decision to marry psychic.  he asked naina not to talk & follow him when she tried to speak to him.  he even told shayad bhagawan ko hamara rishta manzoor nahi haiOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DakshnaFanrechus

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Nahi yaar,

Dreams are not shattered..we will get get dakshna..ye tho honahi tha..yaar.This was expected.. so take it light dont strain ur self..and pls dnt have any doubts on daksh sgrreing to marry psycho..he will..for sure.

Now I want to see daksh's face when truth comes out and his feelings the regret , the pain and above all the shame..I am waiting for that moment

SpotDakshnaFan

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
bludy bas***d he  is..i am not finding any dif. bet abhimanyu kulkarni & daksh now.  he may feel sad, he may cry..but i dont care.. he is dead for me. naina should give him a tight slap of his face like how she did with abhi & go out of that mad house..all r bas***ds

SpotDakshnaFan

DakshnaFan Goldie
DakshnaFan
DakshnaFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
At end its only Dakshna... that is for sure...Smile
Even i am eagerly waiting for that moment when he finds out the truth himself... I don't want Naina to tell him or she shd find the truth...b'cos he will again say that same thing that Sonakshi is not lying... He himself should know how blindly he believe psycho and he was wrong...and the regret on his face... he surely does not deserve Naina... no difference between him and Abhi... Angry
Itna Beakkal Lawyer kaise bana ye... how did he win all the cases?... i doubt now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaybabiiex3

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
kitna pyaar kiyiti maine daksh character ko yaar..now it takes too much time to come out of this pain
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

i too think so...its easy for daksh to forget verything and marry sona but waht about nainahave u thought?

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
daksh's gone mad... totally mad Silly Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index