Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SBB/SBS - Arnav ke Baahon Main Khushi + Link (Page 13)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

my another fav song...rabba main toh margaya from mausam...well that song shahid-sonam has chemistry...and they rock it...but then hands up for ArHi as they sizzle in the song...i just completed a mix on ArHi with that song...i will post the VM soon...its fab on them...

dildara...ArHi hands down...i like srk too but then i am disappointed with the visual because srk-kareena has no chemistry at all...well its so evident since don song yeh mera dil...they have nil chemistry...if i had to watch the movie its for srk...just like mere brother ki dulhan which i watch for only imran and ali zafar...imran-katrina has no chemistry...infact ali-imran rock it in terms of chemistryLOLLOL

ArHi is such a beautiful couple that every song just suits them even a 90s song too...

i dont like da original version of 'rabba mein toh margaya' although i like shahid but i fell in love with rahat fateh ali khan's version after watchin arhi in it. oh cool pls pm me when u do doll cz im in love with this song!!!

ditto! me too... im watching ra one only & only for shah!! i like arjun rampal too so im xcited to watch him playin a baddie with his buddie. no comments on kareena cuz i dont like her

how ws brother ki dulhann?!?! not that im interested cuz it doesn't look that impressive from promos but that zafar guy looks cute

nav_bat IF-Dazzler
nav_bat
nav_bat

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
*She watches video and faints*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index