India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My first ever dream of abhiya lol

Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Never in my life have i dreamt of  a show or the show's couple hehhehe guess i got so obsessed with abhiya that i saw them  just wanted to let u know well here goes

well my dream began from  the part  abhay saves kabir from jeh and says raaz khul jaayega
it was next morning abhay was pissed off with jeh's attitude and had enough of being  secretly with pia he wasn't going to hide their love anymore he walked to class and saw pia and decided to sit next to her but tracker comes and sits there he gets super mad at tracker he sits behind pia by now pia senses him and turn back to see him wink at her after awhile abhay holds pia by her elbow and tell her to come and sit next to hIM pia is afraid if anyone might notice them she ignores this but abhay wasn't letting go by know tracker had noticed this and was looking angrily at abhay but abhay didn't care pia looked pleadingly at abhay but he looked super mad and hot too pia saw abhay's eyes turn blue with rage she hurriedly got up and sat next to him after class abhay was walking around the corridor with pia in his arms by now pia also was relaxed as abhay has told her he  wanted the whole world to know he and pia were in love they didn't even notice jeh was looking at them with rage
pia was near her locker when she was grabbed from behind she giggled as she saw her Darling abhay he led her to the hall and they danced to dil ibadat lol they didnt know tracker was watching later tracker tries to make pia understand that abhay is not good for her (whats wrong with tracker should hit her on the head) but pia makes tracker realize abhay is the one for pia and pia is for abhay pia is about to leave there when she hears voices it was abhay and jeh jeh was bad mouthing abhay pia was about to interfere when jeh said stay away from pia or else u remember what i did to her last time tried to kill her with the vines yes how can i forget  and even stooped so low as to  kidnapped her and blackmail me said abahy jeh laughed yes abhay i am a sly wolf and pia will never know but i will expose u to her then she will be mine slap pia had hit jeh so hard she felt her hand broke i never want to see u away again jeh khurana and i know what abhay is and he is a better person or creature like u say then u will ever be and runs off abhay hurriedly ran after pia as jeh is shell shocked
abhay hugs pia and heals her wound they have an eyelock and kiss each other and say i love u and then they ride off  THEN "POP"  I WOKE UP :(

Edited by Lifu18 - 16 September 2011 at 3:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ScaryAngel

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index