Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

yup will try to comment daily😳

😃 me 2  Edited by shrree - 12 years ago
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelbud

You cant pretend a Rickshaw is a Mercedes! Sorry its slowly becoming worse than anyone anticipated it to be! Really dreadful show! Sorry but lets hope its axed by Xmas!

Yes i agree with this!
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: RumelaDawn

pls comment 😳

comment where???😛
Originally posted by: _mahi_

comment where???😛

click on the follwing link to comment
http://www.india-forums.com/https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2227/anas-rashid/    😉
Angelbud thumbnail

Yes it looks like the show has struggles recently!  But at least us fans can draw a parallel with the struggle Sandhya is going through marring a man she clearly cant stand!  I think this is not helping the storyline or the ratings!
vcoolwater thumbnail
Good job everyone, the rank of show has gone up. Even Deepika and Anas's ranking went up. Please do keep making comments. 
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: vcoolwater

Good job everyone, the rank of show has gone up. Even Deepika and Anas's ranking went up. Please do keep making comments. 

So it wasn't  acting then that made the difference!   But we all know that don't we!  I herd that the actress who plays Sandhya actually cant stand the show anyway!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angelbud

So it wasn't  acting then that made the difference!   But we all know that don't we!  I herd that the actress who plays Sandhya actually cant stand the show anyway!

how sad,  u never noticed  or easily ignored and call it ur right to bash show or insult members , when we say stop ur useless spamming ?/

amazing , u take so much pain to do research and bring unnecessary topics in this forum , seriously do u have any idea of what ur typing ??? 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
vcoolwater thumbnail
Just ignore him. He takes glee in bashing this show and upsetting the members of this forum.  Just let him do what he wants.  We just clean up afterwards like we always do. Edited by vcoolwater - 12 years ago
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: vcoolwater

Just ignore him. He takes glee in bashing this show and upsetting the members of this forum.  Just let him do what he wants.  We just clean up afterwards like we always do.

You all enjoy bashing me yet I never ever hold it against any of you do I! I just want to be friends!  I know you all love me really, i'm so handsome as well! ❤️😳
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago