Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

For Purab Fans! Please Sign (Page 7)

opola_islam Groupbie
opola_islam
opola_islam

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

i am not signing any petition. I don't want to see Purab becoming a doormat for that stupid jassi again.

I think Armaan is good for her. He deserves a punishment like jassi

nahii rituCry.tui oder sapport korchis!!!!!!!!!!!

purab &jassi for each othet.no one can change it.

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by opola_islam

Originally posted by ritu

i am not signing any petition. I don't want to see Purab becoming a doormat for that stupid jassi again.

I think Armaan is good for her. He deserves a punishment like jassi

nahii rituCry.tui oder sapport korchis!!!!!!!!!!!

purab &jassi for each othet.no one can change it.

really??? no one can change that ARMAAN and JASSI for each other......lets just wait and see!!! Big smile
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 11:42am | IP Logged

gals whom do ya want purab or armaan

forget jassi ...well i would like to get her Wink

u tell your pick first LOL

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

Originally posted by spike

To me, trash deserves trash. So Jassi and Armaan belong together.

The only reason I signed the petition was because i wanted to see Purab back in the show. In the end, I don't care if he gets jassi or not, because she is too low to deserve a man like him.

thank god for your realisation! we are very very happy with our trashes!!!!!!!!!!!Clap!!!!!!!!!

and yes, she is too low to deserve a man like him who realises just before the day of their engagement that she is not suitable for him and abandons her without saying any word to her family!!!! (now don't say that Armaan also ditched Mallika just before their wedding just like that! coz, Armaan kept on saying that he does not lovedy!! Mallika from the beginning but he was forced to marry her by everybody, his father, nother, Aryan, Raj and off course Malika!But our God man's realisation came only before the engagement Day!)LOL!!!!!!!

Way to go buddy!! Clap

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

thank god for your realisation! we are very very happy with our trashes!!!!!!!!!!!Clap!!!!!!!!!

and yes, she is too low to deserve a man like him who realises just before the day of their engagement that she is not suitable for him and abandons her without saying any word to her family!!!! (now don't say that Armaan also ditched Mallika just before their wedding just like that! coz, Armaan kept on saying that he does not love Mallika from the beginning but he was forced to marry her by everybody, his father, nother, Aryan, Raj and off course Malika!But our God man's realisation came only before the engagement Day!)LOL!!!!!!!

Yeah, you really shud thank God, jassi is finally getting what she deserves. A 'man' who has manipulated her and used her throughout the life she spent serving his company, and has made so many false vows to her just to make her stay at GM, and run his company, who has gone low enuff to the point to try and break her friendship with her best friend, and she didn't even realise that he was using her until after a very long time.

Gees, armaan has said so many things to her! LOL waise wo sabse bahut kuch kehta hai LOL

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_fan

gals whom do ya want purab or armaan

forget jassi ...well i would like to get her Wink

u tell your pick first LOL

k_fan take her, take her!! End all this fighting...because if you take her everyone will be in shock and will have no words left!LOLLOL

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

and yes, she is too low to deserve a man like him who realises just before the day of their engagement that she is not suitable for him and abandons her without saying any word to her family!!!! (now don't say that Armaan also ditched Mallika just before their wedding just like that! coz, Armaan kept on saying that he does not love Mallika from the beginning but he was forced to marry her by everybody, his father, nother, Aryan, Raj and off course Malika!But our God man's realisation came only before the engagement Day!)LOL!!!!!!!

Yeah, you really shud thank God, jassi is finally getting what she deserves. A 'man' who has manipulated her and used her throughout the life she spent serving his company, and has made so many false vows to her just to make her stay at GM, and run his company, who has gone low enuff to the point to try and break her friendship with her best friend, and she didn't even realise that he was using her until after a very long time.

Gees, armaan has said so many things to her! LOL waise wo sabse bahut kuch kehta hai LOL

hehehe !!!!!!! LOLLOL

very well said spike !!!!!!!

Rubi Groupbie
Rubi
Rubi

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

hi guys

is ther any sites,   any kind of petition i can sign that says FIRST FEELING OF LOVE(TRUE LOVE I SHOULD SAY) LAST FOREVER ...ARMAAN HAS THAT FEELING WITH HIM 24/7 AND JESSI HAS THAT FEEELING SINCE SHE SAW ARMAAN.AND THERE FOR

"ARMAAN AND JESSI SHOULD BE TOGETHER,FOREVER ALWAYS"

let me know if there is such a petition

thanks guys

Go to top